• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Paint Webbing

Re: Paint Webbing

Nice work! do you think a karsten cheek rest would work on the bottom one? I have that stock and I think it could be weird because of the built in cheek rest, but Im not sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Schwartz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice work! do you think a karsten cheek rest would work on the bottom one? I have that stock and I think it could be weird because of the built in cheek rest, but Im not sure. </div></div>

I think you could make it work, however it would look really, really rediculous IMO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SB, looks great my friend. Keep up the great work... </div></div>

Thanks Fur and everyone else for the compliments!

No, it's Polane with unicorn tears mixed in. The nice thing about Polane is it's un-reduced like duracoat, makes it a much nicer paint to work with, gives me flexibility based on the task I need to complete.

Branden

Aaaah. I knew the magic ingredient had to be unicorn tears or pixie dust, haha. Thanks for the speedy response. Where do you get your Polane from?