• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Painted my daughters .22

jasonahull

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2009
everett washington
She wanted it purple, so i painted it the stock and scope candy purple. The metal parts are done in titanium cerakote. I didnt get to carried away with details but she loves it.
I cut the stock down to fit her. here are before and afters. It looks blue in these pictures but it is REALLY purple. It came out pretty good for about 3 hours worth of work,

SANY1446-1.jpg
[http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac85/jasonahull/SANY2408.jpg[/IMG]
SANY2409.jpg

SANY2410.jpg

SANY2411.jpg

SANY2416.jpg

Re: Painted my daughters .22

dang thats hot. i like that. ok, whats on the shelves?? oh and please take this the funny way i mean it. i was scrolling down and i saw the swirl on your daughters face and i was all "omg, what happened to her!!" lol until i realized what it was. nice work

i was genuinely concerned and then i felt like a moron after i saw what it was, lol. is that your trade? auto body painting? that purple came out really slick. i better not let my mom see it. ill be figuring out how to paint a rifle she hasnt shot since i gave it to her 2 years ago, lol. hell i just bought her a 22 pistol too and in 2 months she is still reading the manual, lol.

Thanks guys. Yeah i have been painting cars for awhile.
Alittle more than 20 years. It is awesome to me that my wife and girls are getting into shooting with me. My wife was pretty anti gun for a long time. Didnt want my kids around them. She finally went out and REALLY liked it. Last weekend my wife said "I was hoping we could go shooting". I almost fell over.
My other daughter has a savage .22 both are really accurate

Awesome job! I love to see people getting their kids involved in shooting. I wish I could get my wife more into it...

Frank

The first time she shot was last year. Shooting her sisters. She said she was nervous because of the bang and not sure if she would like shooting. One round later she wanted her own.

Nice looking paint! Don't let my girlfriend see it, she'll want me to paint one for her!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i saw the swirl on your daughters face and i was all "omg, what happened to her!!"</div></div>

Exactly what I thought.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i saw the swirl on your daughters face and i was all "omg, what happened to her!!"</div></div>

Exactly what I thought.

</div></div>

She fell face first into a photoshop machine!!!!!

Great Job A-Hull! The Ti metal is a nice touch too.
You can tell by the smile on her face in the last pick she is loving it. She will probably keep that plinker and the memories of you hooking her up forever.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a-hull</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yep she is.
check out the smile
SANY2418-1.jpg
</div></div>
that grin says it all!!!!!!!!!! can I barter that pint of Cerakote off of you for $10?