• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s palestinian rock thrower gets mowed over by car

Re: palestinian rock thrower gets mowed over by car

kids; he could have easily thrown rocks without getting in front of the car as if to try and stop it. He wasn't a very smart kid but the media will play that video over and over again to say the settler is a bad person. If I had that many people throwing rocks at my car I probably would have done the same thing. All the driver knew was rocks were hitting his car and breaking windows.

after watching that video, my first reaction would be to have more regard for an ant farm.

A) having kids do those types of things, with adults standing around, is just wrong. From a mature perspective.

B) having kids fight your battles for you (you being the adult) is just wrong. From a moral perspective.

C) going against (apparently) civilians for your political agenda, is just wrong. From a civilized perspective.

So what are we looking at here? An enemy (or group which can be construed as an enemy) with no maturity, morals, or civility?

And before any of ya'll jump down my throat, I personally want to see NO HARM come to a child. Period. At the same time, those child's parents/guardians need to take further control, immediately.

I say we pitch in and ship some of our unused lift kits from the south over there. Ground clearance shortcomings were clearly the driver's limitation.

The kid had it coming, maybe it will teach him a lesson but somehow i doubt it. Today he is throwing rocks, next week/year he might be launching RPG's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Match308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I say we pitch in and ship some of our unused lift kits from the south over there. Ground clearance shortcomings were clearly the driver's limitation. </div></div>

Actually the car's pedestrian saftey features worked perfectly. When it hit the little terrorist in training, the low front end pushed the rock hurler up onto the hood and rolled him over the windshield, if you notice there was no visible damage to the car and the attacker walked away with a few scrapes and bruises. That's the way you wanted it in that situation as then the Terrorist Training Handlers didn't get any good propaganda footage to use.

The driver did exactly what he should have when confronted by a loosely gathered group of terrorist attackers, push through and don't stop. People who stop are the ones you read about in the papers over there that got killed, beaten half to death or kidnapped. (Funny how the news media never seems to want to report that part of the story very often)

That was a media ambush if I've ever seen one. Look at how many nice SLR and video cameras are around.

I'm counting between 5 and 6 adults with cameras, and one possible westerner (female, long light colored hair)/ not including whomever is taping it. Plus, you know they are media by the fact that all they are interested in is the picture, not the kid lying on the street injured. They are more focused on taking pictures of him. Plus, look at the equipment with them, lost of nice black bags that go with lenses and stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">after watching that video, my first reaction would be to have more regard for an ant farm.

A) having kids do those types of things, with adults standing around, is just wrong. From a mature perspective.

B) having kids fight your battles for you (you being the adult) is just wrong. From a moral perspective.

C) going against (apparently) civilians for your political agenda, is just wrong. From a civilized perspective.

So what are we looking at here? An enemy (or group which can be construed as an enemy) with no maturity, morals, or civility?

And before any of ya'll jump down my throat, I personally want to see NO HARM come to a child. Period. At the same time, those child's parents/guardians need to take further control, immediately. </div></div>

Sean,

Having worked in Iraq and Afghanistan this is why I believe Arabs are liers, cowards and nothing but terrorists. In WWII we fought the Japs by burning them out of caves with flamethrowers. Now a days we can't even follow the terrorists into their safe havens which are being provided by our so called "Allies".

You can't win a war with your hands tied behind your back.

it made me sick to hear the media feel sorry for the boy, if you have ever been over there you can never take any thing for what it seems. it's another propaganda campaign using children as pawns

Not enough speed for the car

They need more F-250's with brush grills over there. Cure that shit real quick or at least more fun!!!

I hope the kid learnt a lesson. Today it its rocks, tomorrow its bullets. Getting bounced by a car is better than getting hit by lead. The adults standing back watching are cowards letting a kid get hurt like that. The kid probably doesn't understand why the hell he's throwing rocks for. Sometimes I just shake my head at the degradation of morals in those countries.

"We will have peace when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us."

- Golda Meir, former Prime Minister of Israel

If he pulls that stunt again, he wasn't hit nearly hard enough. I couldn't imagine what would have happened to me if my parents caught me throwing rocks at passing cars when I was that age. I can't imagine it would have ended well for my back side.

Kelly

Little Bastards are already wearing hoods and acting like terrorists,like as not,a Rock is a deadly weapon.What the hell was the driver supposed to do?Stop and chat with a perpetually angry and hostile mob?Screw Him,he got what he had coming!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"We will have peace when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us."

- Golda Meir, former Prime Minister of Israel</div></div>
Well said & well quoted.
It's sad that the whole scenario was set up to fuel an agenda and a kid could have gotten killed.
I'm going by memory (which can be faulty)but I believe the term is called "Takea"?? or something like that.
I believe it means that you can lie about something if it forwards your agenda for your faith and it's all good in their eyes.
.....SmokeRolls

should have hit the little bastard harder so that rock doesnt turn into a gun/RPG someday...

natural selection at its finest...

bench

I think I could make a fortune over there teaching C-Spine precautions. No respect for mechanism of injury in the Middle East.

I would say the kid tried to run over the car but the car won.

Will someone please edit this video with music and points when he hits the kid, you know like the video games.
grin.gif

Mama always said "Don't play in the street, you'll get hit by a car."
Good to know she was right!

Contrived crap!So it looks to me if its a slow news day, the media or propagandists must look at each other and say,"Hey, let's go find some kids throwing rocks and stakeout the position" or better yet for shits and giggles, "Let's go pay some kids to throw rocks and see what happens!" There were more media types at that scene then rock throwers!

FU'em

Notice the cars rear window as it drives away, it is broken.

Seems to me in that area of the world, life is only valued when there is media present.

Oh my God this made my night.... I love watching a rock chucker get their come-upn's....

Thanks 1,000,000 Cav.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sniper2ndrep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1.. little fucks had it coming </div></div>

Would have been nice to be the one serving though...

<span style="font-size: 17pt">Car needed more Teeth .</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">( More Teeth ) = more RESPECT </span>
-
corp_0801_02_zcorp_0801_chevy_corvette_roadster_movie_carfront_view.jpg

Too bad for the driver..Hope the insurance covers the damage to the vehicle.

I've got a better idea. Have about 10 cars following that car that only aim for the ones holding a camera/video or cell phone.
Since we can't make peace with terrorist, I'm all for a hunting season with no bag limit.
.......SmokeRolls

What happened hear is disgraceful...

He should have grabbed reverse, dumped the clutch and hit 4 or 5 more atleast, LOL. Little SOB had it coming.

Some people shoot rock throwers...

:)

I'm just sayin...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Werewolf74</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope the kid learnt a lesson. Today it its rocks, tomorrow its bullets. Getting bounced by a car is better than getting hit by lead. The adults standing back watching are cowards letting a kid get hurt like that. The kid probably doesn't understand why the hell he's throwing rocks for. Sometimes I just shake my head at the degradation of morals in those countries. </div></div>

+1 very well said

If those people need to get a job. They have way too much free time on their hands.

Look at all the stupid Fuck adults standing there cameras at ready waiting for this to happen, while the ignorant children bring on the mayhem. Serves them all right, i have lost all compassion for this argument. FUCK THEM ALL!!! and may they all burn slowly and together.

The Middle East can be very hard on cars: if you are the type of person that worries about a few dings and scratches, then it's best to buy used.

That video is really disturbing, because he hit the brakes.

He shoulda speed up and ran over more of those fuckers, hell, he coulda mowed down at least 5 or 6 more, dumb ass needs to learn to drive, brakes are for girls!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Socalsheepdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I could make a fortune over there teaching C-Spine precautions. No respect for mechanism of injury in the Middle East.</div></div>

LMAO, must work in health care.

This just goes to show that dumbass knows no nationality. Don't poke the bear, you won't get hurt.

Flyingbullseye

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Match308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I say we pitch in and ship some of our unused lift kits from the south over there. Ground clearance shortcomings were clearly the driver's limitation. </div></div>

+1, I will pitch in for a few

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"We will have peace when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us."

- Golda Meir, former Prime Minister of Israel</div></div>
Well said & well quoted.
It's sad that the whole scenario was set up to fuel an agenda and a kid could have gotten killed.
I'm going by memory (which can be faulty)but I believe the term is called "Takea"?? or something like that.
I believe it means that you can lie about something if it forwards your agenda for your faith and it's all good in their eyes.
.....SmokeRolls
</div></div>

Agreed, but we need to quit wasting time with peace talks and our armed interventions. I know we need to have stabilization in the area for our oil concerns but I would use our own untapped offshore/Alaskan resources first. You have as much chance of getting them to live peaceably with themselves as putting 3 dogs in a cage with one bowl of food.....let alone getting them to peacefully exist with us.

sporty looking little hatchback. probably has a diesel and gets 55mpg and cant be imported into the States.
i believe i read those terrorist in training were palastinians in the outskirts of jerusalem, and the guy in the car a local jewish neighborhood leader helping build and rebuild homes for jewish settlers.
jew-1 palastinian -0 sadly, that shit is not going away any time soon--cam

If I had to deal with that same scenario I would install bullet proof glass on a bigger four wheel drive truck,install run flat tires, weld steel spikes all over the vehicle and try to see how many terrorist-in-training I could stick to my 4x4. I probably could only get away with it one or so times before they wisened up and grabbed an RPG.
But atleast it's fun to joke about it.
I would hate to have to deal with that on a day to day basis though.
I could not handle that without resorting to some serious violence.
.....SmokeRolls