• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Pallet Sale!

CR2 Dude

CR2 Shooting Solutions
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Nov 19, 2017
GA
www.cr2shootingsolutions.com
Untitled design-3 copy.png

Untitled design-4 copy.png
6.5-PRC-creedmoor-143gr-match-golden-target-1-scaled.jpg
As you recently heard from Frank on the Everyday Sniper Podcast we bought a ton of ammo and are blowing it out. We were able to get this stuff at a great deal and are passing that deal on to you. Once it's gone, it's gone.

We have:
  • 6.5 Creedmoor for SOLD OUT
  • 308 Winchester for $26.99/ box
  • 6.5 PRC for $29.99/ box
  • 223 Remington for $22/ box
  • 9mm Luger for 16.95/ box
Head on over to the CR2 Supply Cage and get in on it while the getting is good!

WARNING
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PURCHASE SHOTGUN OR RIFLE AMMUNITION AND 21 OR OLDER TO PURCHASE HANDGUN AMMUNITION. ALL AMMUNITION MUST BE SHIPPED DOMESTIC GROUND. SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTS. RESIDENTS OF CA, DC, IL, MA, NY, CT, AND NJ MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS. ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU USE THE CORRECT AMMUNITION FOR YOUR FIREARMS. CHECK YOUR STATE AND LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY OTHER APPLICABLE FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION REGULATIONS. DUE TO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION REGULATIONS, WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON AMMO. PLEASE CHECK LOCAL LAWS BEFORE ORDERING.
WE CANNOT SHIP AMMUNITION TO THE FOLLOWING:

• HAWAII
  • ALASKA
  • P.O. BOXES
  • APO/FPO ADDRESSES
  • INTERNATIONAL ADDRESSES
  • U.S. TERRITORIES
  • U.S. ADDRESSES HAVING ZIP CODES BEGINNING WITH (100, 101, 102)
ILLINOIS RESIDENTS MUST PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR VALID FOID CARD OR VALID CONCEALED CARRY LICENSE AND THEIR IL DRIVER’S LICENSE OR IL STATE IDENTIFICATION CARD TO PURCHASE AMMUNITION. THE AMMUNITION MAY BE SHIPPED ONLY TO AN ADDRESS ON EITHER OF THOSE 2 DOCUMENTS.
ILLINOIS FOID SUBMISSION
EMAIL: [email protected]
ATTENTION – CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS

CR2 IS STILL SHIPPING AMMUNITION ORDERS TO CALIFORNIA BUT THE PROCESS HAS CHANGED TO COMPLY WITH CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 63. WE MUST NOW SHIP AMMUNITION PURCHASED ONLINE TO AN FFL OR CALIFORNIA-APPROVED AMMUNITION DEALER. AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER, A CR2 REPRESENTATIVE WILL CONTACT YOU TO ENSURE YOUR AMMUNITION ARRIVES QUICKLY AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW.

Last edited:
We still have .308 and 6.5PRC although supply is getting low. Once this inventory is depleted and we get in the next shipment. Prices will increase according to current market value

I dont know why, but the first time I read this I thought it said U.S. Terrorists.

• HAWAII
  • ALASKA
  • P.O. BOXES
  • APO/FPO ADDRESSES
  • U.S. TERRITORIES

How much for a case shipped to south Florida? 200 Round per case?
Best bet is to hop on to the site and see what the exact shipping is to your door.

CA4DA62A-1BBA-4746-8D97-795AC8B70256.jpeg

Restock alert 🚨

6.5cm has entered the conversation
143gr and the new 130gr!

We also have .308 and some others.

Hit the link to get yours while it lasts

I dont know why, but the first time I read this I thought it said U.S. Terrorists.

• HAWAII
  • ALASKA
  • P.O. BOXES
  • APO/FPO ADDRESSES
  • U.S. TERRITORIES

Not to make fun of you, but I got a good laugh out of that comment. I'm experiencing vision problems also. Sucks getting old.

Reactions: CR2 Dude