• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Palmetto Armory

Jackalope33B

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2010
Sunny Florida
Anyone have issues with Palmetto Armory? I placed a order for some .22LR ammo on 5/3. The site showed the ammo was in stock. The $$ was debited from my account the next day. I never received a email saying my order was shipped, cancelled, ammo was out of stock etc. All I know is that its been 9 days, I have no ammo, email and my $$ has been taken out of my account.
I will be calling them to see wtf is up, but I wanted to know if anyone else has had an issue with them.

If you go into your account does your order say processing? If so, they haven't forgot about you. If not, then call them. Expect a wait time above other vendors with PSA. They are legit, and you will not lose your money.

If you are talking about Palmetto Sate Armory don't expect anything to happen in a hurry!! You will get what you ordered eventually. Don't bother to call or email them. It will just frustrate you more. GH

That is the way they are. I have 22 ammo on order too. Let me guess, you ordered some CCI standard velocity at 10 cents a round?
It will show up.

I ordered some .22 from them also. Order placed 4/30, no communication until I got the UPS shipping notice, and delivered on 5/8. Some wait time for shipping is par for the course with PSA, but I have always received what i ordered.

I mean I have gotten every thing ive ever ordered from them. But it did take them 30 days to ship an instock item. They never answer phones or return emails. But I did get what I paid for at a good price. so its a catch 22 they are big over on BARF.com and even have a where is my order thread...

They do take awhile. Have ordered .22 ammo twice in past 2 months. They send an order confirmation email, and then nothing until the UPS shipping notice. Both times it has taken nearly 2 weeks between order and UPS notice. My last order arrived a few minutes ago.

I have had firearms and ammo take 3 weeks or so, on the other hand I have had them ship certain things the next day. Always happy with psa, they get a lot of my business.

When I was 15 I made $5.00 on Saturday cutting grass. Would go to my uncles store and buy a brick aka 500 rds for $2.90 which included the tax!!

Palmeto is a great company. Keep in mind, they have been going through growing pains the last two years, and have literally exploded in size.

It says on the site it might take a couple days for the order. I would give it 10 days before I gave them a call, unless they estimate a longer shipping date.

I put a $800 order of various ammo through with them over a year ago. Took about a month to ship, and when it did, it was missing items. I called up, let them know, and they said they would send out the rest.

2 weeks later I get my full original shipment. They sent be about $600 in free ammo. This was during the craziness. Since then, I always buy from them and they usually have the best price or close to it.

They are decent quality guns/parts at cheapo prices. Good little guns for people who can't afford a colt or BCM.

Just a heads up to everyone, palmetto is running a memorial day sale and they have some good deals on uppers. If you need an entry level upper for a truck gun, beater rifle, loaner, whatever, they have a 16" middy for $199 without bcg. I didn't really need one, but picked it up anyway because I have a billet lower I picked up real cheap that I have been wanting to build for a few months now. Says they may take 10-15 days to ship, but I'm in no real hurry. I have ordered from them many times and never had any problems.
PTAC 16" Mid-Length 5.56mm 1:9 Upper - Without BCG or Charging Handle

I ordered a 6.8 spc chrome BCG from them last year. By the time I got the rest of the build together and found out that the bolt was causing cycling issues it was past the 30 day return policy. They would not take care of me even though they manufactured and sold me a defective product.

Just got my 175FGMM which I ordered probably 10-14 days ago, relax, if it took your money, they'll send the stuff

They obviously make their money off of volume sales, meaning they stay busy. Great company with slow shipping. I order from them when I am not in a rush.