• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Panamanian man shoots two protesters

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.

1ABE0198-12EF-4874-A202-D54D103FB702.jpeg
    17A35DCA-A0FC-418B-B0EC-0947D94BAE7B.jpeg
    BDBCA697-C3C2-417A-8564-2A9E4D49A99F.jpeg
    98B66713-AA4C-4CA9-8D4A-084D872425C5.png

If they want to protest, do it on the fucking side of the road. People can still see them, and most already made up their minds about a lot of issues so good luck.

Blocking the roads however? That can be regarded as anything from being a total douchebag to attempted murder, because ambulances carrying critical patients can be stuck behind the jam you caused. Or firefighters unable to get to an escalating blaze in time.

I wouldn't even have wasted two cartridges on those dumbfucks. Just drive carefully around the barriers and if they are stupid enough to stand in front of the vehicle or think I am not going to start accelerating as soon as the barriers are clear, jokes will be on them...

Reactions: BurtG and 232593
    The dude is a dual citizenship, U.S./Panama. I watched a video of the incident. Edited to appear as if they guy just shot two people. Skipped the lead up.

One of the "protestors" had a very long flagpole in his hands and was pointing it at the guy like a couched lance several times during the leadup to the shooting. And at least two others had bricks, pieces of pavement, and other potentially lethal weapons as well. Note that the protagonist had his gun out for quite a long time before the shooting and he was holding it in a nonthreatening manner with muzzle pointed down while trying to clear the debris from the roadway and was ignoring the rioters yelling at him. My bet is the rioter with the lance lunged at him finally and earned himself a JHP crashing through his chest at 1100+ FPS. When a guy with a gun is just holding the gun but not initially doing anything with it, best bet is to realize that he just wants you to get the fuck away and rectify your behavior immediately. Escalate and provoke the situation further at your own risk.

Yet dumb Ass boomers and “conservatives “ still

#backtheblue

Fuck the police
    I remember when six cars full of Staties showed up to drag a mid 70s barber out of his little barber shop in Michigan.

They'll fucking snuff you in heart beat for buying seeds under an unconstitutional lockdown and sleep like babies at night and then throw a fit at Dennys when there's no boomer to pick up their tab. lol