• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is why there should be a universal, reciprocal, CCW.

Why? Was the victim a CCW holder in another state? As for anyone else that may have been there, it’s hard to Facebook live and shoot a pistol at the same time…

It was a vicious assault that had all of the intentions of attempted murder, and the responding NYPD just let the perp go without even arresting him.

The victim and her family is lashing out at the cops who literally did nothing. This looks far more like defeatism on the part of the cops than incompetence or neglect of duty. Homeless, mentally ill, possibly on drugs? Yep, definitely a member of the 'protected class' in Mayor Eric Adam's woke commune. If they took him in, none too gently, they may be facing lengthy investigations and disciplinary action. There should be no surprises there at all. This is the consequence of having woke DAs and prosecutors in almost all of the courts in NYC. If they had arrested the perp, a woke "equity and fairness" DA would have tipped him back out onto the streets as well. The more interesting question is if the victim's daughter, who is so vocal in this article, will vote differently in the next election? Or are they just going to keep the useless cycle going and going perpetually? The odds are against the former. From social media videos, the hood LOVES Trump, but they still vote Democrat by majority. NYC got rid of DeBlasio and brought in an even more woke and incompetent successor. Chicago got rid of Beetlejuice and brought in a full on communist who revels in chaos and disaster. Some people CANNOT and WILL NOT learn.

ETA: Oh, and Austin has gone to the rats and roaches as well. You can now see Portland and San Francisco style shenanigans in Austin, like random creeps with their dicks out openly pleasuring themselves on the sidewalk as you drive past. In TEXAS, out of all places. Another Democrat run city.

Last edited:
Not that I am a fan of CCW permits, BUT:

Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.

So there is that...

Not that states observe it, because following the law is pretty low on the priority list.

Anyone who stood by and watched it happen without intervening should be hung with the perps intestines. The person who filmed it should be drawn and quartered on national television.

The bystanders that allowed it are as much to blame as anyone. New York is a city filled with mouthy pussies, and very few men.

Actually, that's true of every city in the world. Cities appeal to the weak and pathetic.

Anyone who stood by and watched it happen without intervening should be hung with the perps intestines. The person who filmed it should be drawn and quartered on national television.

The bystanders that allowed it are as much to blame as anyone. New York is a city filled with mouthy pussies, and very few men.

Actually, that's true of every city in the world. Cities appeal to the weak and pathetic.
Look whats happening to the Marine who choked out the crazy homeless dude.

The daughter and mom... if they were on that Marine's jury... would they give him guilty or not guilty?

Look whats happening to the Marine who choked out the crazy homeless dude.

The daughter and mom... if they were on that Marine's jury... would they give him guilty or not guilty?
If I have to go to jail for shit stomping a guy beating an old woman with a cane, then bring on the jumpsuit. I wear an XL your honor.

If I have to go to jail for shit stomping a guy beating an old woman with a cane, then bring on the jumpsuit. I wear an XL your honor.
Thats honorable, and I wish NYC had more of your kind. Hell, I bet this mom and daughter wish NYC had more of your kind.

My problem is, lets say you stop a crazed asshole on the subway thats harassing passengers and threatening them with bodily harm. Lets say crazed asshole ends up dying in the altercation.
Before the mom got attacked here, would she and her daughter find you guilty of murder in such a case and throw you away to rot in prison- especially/specifically because the harasser was black and you are not- therefore racism...?

Be very fcknd hard for me to step in if the answer to that question is anything but 100000% NO.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Thats honorable, and I wish NYC had more of your kind. Hell, I bet this mom and daughter wish NYC had more of your kind.

My problem is, lets say you stop a crazed asshole on the subway thats harassing passengers and threatening them with bodily harm. Lets say crazed asshole ends up dying in the altercation.
Before the mom got attacked here, would she and her daughter find you guilty of murder in such a case and throw you away to rot in prison- especially/specifically because the harasser was black and you are not- therefore racism...?

Be very fcknd hard for me to step in if the answer to that question is anything but 100000% NO.
'Accidently' bump him onto the 3rd rail and run like a bitch. The smoke and stench of the frying lard will cover your exit.