• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Panhandle Shooters Challenge 5MAY - RESULTS/PHOTOS

Re: Panhandle Shooters Challenge - 5 May

Shannon and Bryan thank you, the range is getting better every time I see it. COF was challenging as usual, it was a test for all skill levels.

My hat is off to everyone that shot the match!

Congrats to Chad and Joe for some outstanding shooting!!!

Lol, I hope someone returned that auto rabbit to the dog track.

We had photos taken by a friend and we will post them next week when we get back in town and get our hands on them.

We should have video of the stress shoots as well.

I had an incredible time at the match!! So what if I came in dead last. Everyone was very helpful, thanks again guys. I already ordered new bottom metal... no more single feeding for me. Gonna practice some positional shooting before the next meet too. The facility is top notch and the course of fire was very fun and challenging.

Was great fun, and very nice to meet some you that I haven't already. Was a perfect way and day to get back in the game after 2 years off.

Congrats to Brian, Chad, and Joe. good work guys. I would recommend anybody looking for a great one day match at a fabulous facility to make it a point to get to the next Panhandle Challenge.

Look forward to seeing everyone next time!!

Cheers

I have to echo what everyone else here is saying. I had an excellent time at this match and had the opportunity to learn from the other shooters and meet some great people. Shannon and Bryan did an outstanding job putting this match together and of running it very smoothly. I look forward to future matches!

Man you guys have a great looking facility down there, Shannon and Bryan. Awesome website too. I hope to get down there in the near future and try my hand at one of your matches. I will try to keep up with future match dates.

Shannon and Bryan contiune to impress

What a first class facility, i leave every time so impressed with what you guys have done in such a short period of time

i loved the shoot house event

thanks again

Results posted online - KMPRECISIONRIFLETRAINING.COM

Photos -
DSC_3902.jpg

KM20120505-1.jpg

KM20120505-5.jpg

KM20120505-17.jpg

KM20120505-26.jpg

KM20120505-34.jpg

KM20120505-55.jpg

KM20120505-61.jpg

KM20120505-67.jpg

KM20120505-69.jpg

Does anyone know Chase Smith? He was at this match and just getting into shooting. He was running a top loader. I would like to offer him a spot in our next Basic Course for free. If you can get in touch of him just have him contact me through a PM and I'll let him know all the details.

Thanks,
Bryan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Morgan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know Chase Smith? He was at this match and just getting into shooting. He was running a top loader. I would like to offer him a spot in our next Basic Course for free. If you can get in touch of him just have him contact me through a PM and I'll let him know all the details.

Thanks,
Bryan </div></div>

That is AWESOME!!!! He was a pleasure to shoot with Ill try and find his contact info. It was a pleasure shooting with him and seeing his face light up as he made his farthest hits ever. Way cool Bryan!!

Joe

That's me!! That is incredible Bryan!! Thank you!!

I ordered a Stiller DBM as soon as I got back to Tallahassee after that match. Got a couple of Alpha mags too. WAY better than top loading!

You guys are amazing! Just tell me when and I'll be there.

Thank you Joe for bringing this to my attention. My morning just got WAY better!!

Looking forward to having you out Chase. I sent you a PM with all the info. Call me with any questions you have.

Bryan

Chase, You are about to learn a lot about shooting a rifle.
Bryan and Shannon are top of the line people with an awesome facility.
Wish you the best!!
Todd Morris

I am trying to contact Mark, he has shot at K&M and lives near st. aug.

Mark i dropped my phone and lost all data back to March

shoot me a pm please, need to shoot soon.

benjie