• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Papagallos New Manners stock

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
Here is some ARPA-TAC cerakote I put onto papagallos stock that was sent to me from Manners for the coating work and then I will slingshot it on down to pap. Colors chosen by me to work well in the South Texas brush.

Re: Papagallos New Manners stock

Is there a picture of a ball sack on the other side of the butt stock?
laugh.gif

I refuse to ruin the surprise for pap by commenting.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 105amatt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there a picture of a ball sack on the other side of the butt stock?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I wouldn't be surprised if there is one. There is a reason why ARP isn't showing the other side of the stock.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagallos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beyond my expectations, ARP! MAMALON!!!!!

And bustin' out my Stanky Leg moves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdyFRp3p0kE </div></div>

Those dudes are, like, dancing together ...

eek.gif

Ok. I received my stock from ARP today. The T2A just looks badass with his ARPA-TAC South Texas Brush camo on it.

ARP, is the fucking man!!!! Well, except for one thing. I must say that he sucks cajeta lathered balls at taking pictures. You have to see his work in person to fully appreciate his talent.

ARP, upgrade your camera equipment and enroll in a few photography classes.

Gosh, I can't stop finger *@!king this stock.
smile.gif