• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Paradigm Carbon barrels?

Blueoval56

Captain Bigbars
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2013
Canadian Big Sky Country
Who here has experience with these barrels?

It’s between one of these 0.308 1:9t or a PVA carbon 1:10 twist for a 30-06 build.

Very little info on these barrels. From what I can find, rock creek liners and they can be cut to any length you wish.

I’m tempted to go with PVA because they’re more known, but the paradigm is in stock and I could have it next week. Price is the same for either.

Any help is appreciated!

Gobigtactical in Canada still has a few.

My options in Canada that are easy to get are Paradigm and PVA from Gobigtactical, and Hardy Carbon from Insite arms. All around the same price. There’s also IBI’s carbon at $300 cheaper than the others I listed but they’re a 3 month wait and they’re 1-1.5lbs heavier.

True, I’m sure a PVA would be a sure bet. I’m just amazed there is so few reviews out there for Paradigm. I’m not a Google idiot and I’m having a hard time finding much at all.