• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Park A Car Like A Rockstar

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K-abIbjdZZM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K-abIbjdZZM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Park A Car Like A Rockstar

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Like a glove..." </div></div>

dang, thats what I was going to say....and what I was thinking when I watch it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Punisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Like a glove..." </div></div>

dang, thats what I was going to say....and what I was thinking when I watch it. </div></div>

+2... ace ventura written all over that one... lmao

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ryan Dunn's in da HOUSE!

</div></div>

I was just about to say "Dunn's here!! The party can start!!"

Charlie Shean out of rehabe again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kingrabbit</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Punisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Like a glove..." </div></div>

dang, thats what I was going to say....and what I was thinking when I watch it. </div></div>

+2... ace ventura written all over that one... lmao </div></div>

+++

WTF, the guy gets out of the car (after a lengthy delay) and looks over the car. Dude! you hit and flipped over a 6 foot high concrete wall, what are you looking for?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF, the guy gets out of the car (after a lengthy delay) and looks over the car. Dude! you hit and flipped over a 6 foot high concrete wall, what are you looking for? </div></div>

Scuff marks?
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ryan Dunn's in da HOUSE!

</div></div>
as a dude who is a huge CKY/dunn fan i must say i would have been dissapointed if he went out in any other way....dude went out like a fucking rockstar!

i myself am planning on going out the same way i came into this world....butt naked, covered in blood, and screaming! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ryan Dunn's in da HOUSE!

</div></div>
as a dude who is a huge CKY/dunn fan i must say i would have been dissapointed if he went out in any other way....dude went out like a fucking rockstar!

i myself am planning on going out the same way i came into this world....butt naked, covered in blood, and screaming! lol </div></div>

Hammered, 3.5x's the speed limit with someone else in the car? Yep, great way to go.

It's not a surprise, I'll give you that... there's nothing "admirable" about it though.

I'd like to see footage from the other side too... I'm pretty sure that it'll buff out
wink.gif

Don't worry, my Dad's a plumber. He's got a bitchin set of tools.

(Fast Times at Ridgemont High reference for those too young to remember)

madd0c