• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Parry Custom Rifles?

CNJarvis

Private
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2014
OKC
Who's heard of or had a rifle built by them and what can you tell me?

Matt is a solid guy. I've shot several matches with him. Seen a few trusted guys in our local club shoot his rifles. He's g2g.

Good to hear. I'm looking at having a barrel installed and it's between him and Beanland. I haven't spoken to Mr. Parry yet but his shop is about 30 miles from my family's old homestead and my hunting land. That's a big plus since I'm out that way frequently.

He does great work, I know a lot of guys that shoot rifles built by him and he is building one for me at the moment! Don't let his terrible looks and crooked smile fool you, he knows what he is doing!

Just curious, what are you having built?

He does great work, I know a lot of guys that shoot rifles built by him and he is building one for me at the moment! Don't let his terrible looks and crooked smile fool you, he knows what he is doing!

Just curious, what are you having built?

Just having a new barrel fitted to my Win M70. Looks like it will be a 26" Kreiger 308, #5, 1-10 chambered in 300 Win Mag. Nuthin' special.

Matt is a good guy. Several guys in our club shoot rifles built by him. He will prolly get you taken care of much faster than Beanland will.