• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pat Tillman KIA 20 yrs. ago today.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Shot at close range by friendly fire, no other members of his Ranger team wounded, details kept secret and muddled.

Was there a 'code red' ordered by his CO because of his supposed political stance? WTF happened?

Anyway, RIP Ranger.

Last edited:
I read one of the books....(as I recall ---" I've got things to do with my life").... the dumb command decision that put him in harms way makes his death even more upsetting----
I also read "The Hardest Place".... talk about wasting our boys lives on stupid decisions .......

RIP Tillman. A man so principled that he said aside a lucrative career to answer the call of his country, regardless of what motivations we think the goverment may have had. He fought for the guy next to him.

Last edited:
Rangers don't talk. My BIL was (is) one. He never told me anything other than training and cool shit he got to do. He came to visit last year for Thanksgiving and we were talking over beers. Told him about book I just read and said he could take it with him. He said, that's OK I was there and went on with specific details. I looked at him and said, 20+ years and you are just telling me now. He said that's the way it is.

Reactions: TexPatriot
He must have been well liked by his team mates for them to do this. I'm sure there is a story behind this event that does not get a lot of publicity.

A terrible loss of a true patriot that answered the call when he didn't have to.

And proof positive that your government will absolutely lie to protect their agenda. Disgusting what they tried to do to this man.

Have a relative who was in 2nd Bat at the same time as Pat. Was in in a diff company but he knew him and respected him as a good Ranger. That is high praise indeed from my relative.

From what understand a saw man got him and it was a tragic accident. All the BS came after when the lies to the home front started.

May God rest his sole and grant the peace that passes all understanding to his family and friends.

Reactions: TexPatriot
And it was all for nothing, when the treasonous degenerate occupying the White House cut and run after Trump had those cavemen hiding in their caves, leaving them a billion dollars worth of equipment and cash as a reparation to rebuild themselves.

Now, they're here in America, funded by that same cash.

eta- Not to stray from the tribute to Pat Tillman, but you can honestly say Biden is part of the ME terrorist organization thats going to attack America from within, 9/11 scale and bigger. And you know who's pulling his strings, the America hating resident muslim and his tranny boyfriend.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: diverdon and XP1K