• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Patriot Cruise Night Tonight in Portland - keep an eye on this

All for some and some for all. To abandon our own people (the good ones) just because others are destructive assholes, weakens the Republic more.

I think people are waking up from this violence so in the end it may just have a happy ending. The people who Voted these assholes in did not vote for this shit. They will vote it out if their vote actually counts. I am not so sure that it does..

Show me the good ones.

Do you remember the scene in Silence of the Lambs when they found that guy opened up entirely?

This guy should not be turned over to the PD. He should be disposed of like Khashoggi was and the entire video sent to the family and the mayor and DA who didn't prosecute him the first time
Gut him like the pig he is.

She bought a "EMffin" sweet house on Martha's Vineyard.....just like Obama later did.

She aint slummin in Cinci.

Edit my bad Nantucket....where John Kerry violator of the Hatch Act lives....

$2 mil house.....who'd a thunk the IRS paid that well.

Google images of the IRS facility in Andover MA......looks like Fort Knox.

""looks like Fort Knox""
Getting set up for the next civil war.
Forgot to mention that it came with observation towers on the 4 corners
2737696975_f4994b741a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Yells01
I am probably in the minority here when I say that the patriots and good Americans should just stay back...

No need to go into Portland or most of these cities. Let the communists burn them down without help. They are doing fine all on their own.

They are killing themselves at a fantastic rate... and looking like total morons doing it. Why get in the way? We don't need martyrs OR videos/images/narratives of good Americans who the left and their Pravda/TASS/CNN Commie media can tarnish and attack with video editing and fake headlines.

In Short, leave them alone! They are fu%$#ng up just fine without us!!

Want a rally? Have a rally! Great! Do it in the Suburbs. Do it in a small town. Have fun. But draw a bright line around the city and stay outside it. Why go in and taunt the Communists? Let them burn out their own and mire themselves in their filth while they off each other in spectacularly ironic ways. Let them have their urban riots. It makes great TV. That makes them look like idiots. It's Meme gold!

Don't rise to the bait. Leave them to look like the idiots they are while tens of millions of Non-Communist Americans see them for what they are. Which is going to be key in November. We don't WANT people seeing pickup trucks with American Flags on them trolling rioters. Because you know what? Some CBS Communist commentator with flaming red hair and a massive obesity problem will get on the air and say "Look at the White Supremicist Militia attacking peaceful protestors in [insert name of urban craphole here.] And millions of dumb-asses will believe her propaganda.

Last night's pickup drive into Portland was stupid. How did anyone think it was going to end? With some victory? No it was going to end with the media portraying it as neo-Nazi's and Klukkers invading a peaceful protest. Never mind the fires and broken glass and bodies. That's how it was going to get portrayed. Period.

Cordon them off. Cut them off. Ultimately keep them in their urban cages to stew. If they come out of their cages... cross the bright line... leave that beltway around their scummy-cities. Well, then be ready and game on. But why drive into the cess pool? You dive in a pile of s%$t and you end up with... sh#( on you. No matter what. So don't do it.

Hey, I hate ceding ground as much as the next guy. But letting the enemy live in a craphole while you control the high-ground, the transit, the resources and the 'route in' for everything from electricity to water. Seems like a winning strategy. Don't engage. Isolate. Wait. Prepare. Be calm. Be cool...

Just my two percent of a dollar.
sounds like good sane advice to me so I'll stand guard on my own ground for now. Best not to go into an Insane Asylum or set foot on Leper Island if you don't have too.

Reactions: Bwhntr53
sounds like good sane advice to me so I'll stand guard on my own ground for now. Best not to go into an Insane Asylum or set foot on Leper Island if you don't have too.
I think that this is well said. Get a good ole country band or rocknroll if you prefer. Get out in a big pasture somewhere out in the country and have a good ole fashioned hoedown protest. Woodstock here we come. Just not in New York. And if the dumbarses show up get the firehoses out and start washing away.

Last edited:
And for all of you commie protesters out there who want to hurt a little ole lady. This one is for you as well.
tumblr_mg7s7f9oin1r9wxpeo1_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642