• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Patriot Front?

mikeinfwa

Que Chimba
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2002
Jacksonville FL

IMG_8808.jpeg

Amazing how the Marxists in the media ignore this “white nationalist” movement. If this were a real white supremacy group, the Marxists would be covering this screaming and wailing to tie it to the evil MAGA Republicans.
You hit the nail square on the head.

Which raises the question;

Is the media in on the feds pulling these stunts? Because if they’re not, why aren’t they garnering the attention of not just the left, but anybody else?

So that guy was one of the public arrests a while back?

They know you will forget names and faces.
They have been doing this a long time.
I could prove it to you, but we would need more people in the room.
But...watch this.
I saw Timothy McVeigh wearing an ATF jacket at Waco.

They are getting their pictures out there....watch when the presidential voting gets started these same pictures will be used to demonize the conservative movement. Remember to never under estimate the level of stupidity of the general public. These glowies are pandering to the same morons that think multiple cops were killed during January 6th, and that conservatives are nazis....

Just watch

BTW, what happened to the right wing extremeists that they busted in a U Haul that were going to beat up a bunch of gay pride demonstrators?
It was in Minneapolis or somewhere. They had pics of them on their knees with their hands zip tied behind their back WITH THEIR MASKS AND SUNGLASSES STILL ON!🤣
Any indictments in the news? Anybody doing hard time? Anybody shipped off to the Jan. 6 gulag?

Just the other day I saw someone claiming Jan 6 was an "armed and deadly insurrection"

When I asked who died they couldn't name anyone...

When I asked for proof of them being armed they also couldn't show any proof...

....they are just trying to slip shit in and hope it sticks.

Just watch, I guarantee by Nov the MSM are going to be claiming "black people were lynched and politicians were killed" in Jan 6
If it was an insurrection they wouldn't be here to talk about it.

First unarmed insurrection in American history apparently.

BTW, what happened to the right wing extremeists that they busted in a U Haul that were going to beat up a bunch of gay pride demonstrators?
It was in Minneapolis or somewhere. They had pics of them on their knees with their hands zip tied behind their back WITH THEIR MASKS AND SUNGLASSES STILL ON!🤣
Any indictments in the news? Anybody doing hard time? Anybody shipped off to the Jan. 6 gulag?
Sure looked like the same group if I remember right.

I didn't hear what happened to the 5 ? that were charged.

Reactions: mikeinfwa
Feds pretending to be right wing Patriots for the media...

And our tax dollars pay to transport these fuckers all over the country to continue the charade.

Funny thing. They used to run drugs and guns to pay for their black ops. Now they don't have to. All paid for under the Patriot Act. Domestic terrorists!!

Where do they recruit the absolute dog shit to do this?

Who does this for their days assignment and than goes home to their family (probably incels) and feels good about their days work?

Is there that much absolute human shit available?
The POS' attacked and assaulted other cops on Jan 6. This marching around is nothing.

Just the other day I saw someone claiming Jan 6 was an "armed and deadly insurrection"

When I asked who died they couldn't name anyone...

When I asked for proof of them being armed they also couldn't show any proof...

....they are just trying to slip shit in and hope it sticks.

Just watch, I guarantee by Nov the MSM are going to be claiming "black people were lynched and politicians were killed" in Jan 6

This is not new.

Who died in the siege of Fort Sumter?

They have a Wikipedia page

And a website

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
“Just following orders”

Thing about the previous following orders thing it was “We are going to make you look super badass and have you go out and do some super bad shit and by doing it you will gain place in society”

Now it’s like “We are going to make you look like a bunch of cock gobbling goofs and have you do ridiculous stupid shit no one is going to believe, and don’t tell anybody because they will mock and shun you.”

I don’t get it

Last edited:
Thing about the previous following orders thing it was “We are going to make you look super badass and have you go out and do some super bad shit and by doing it you will gain place in society”

Now it’s like “We are going to make you look like a bunch of cock gobbling goofs and have you do ridiculous stupid shit no one is going to believe, and don’t tell anybody because they will mock and shun you.”

I don’t get it
When you recruit from the ranks of Antifa….

I don’t get it
There has always been eager beavers willing/wanting to do evil's bidding.
They are promised status and or standing.
Payback for those that have all the qualities they lack.

R

there are some folks here that i suspect, lol.

interestingly, i have not been asked to join shit. :p
frank has been asked about me, i am pretty sure,

there are some folks here that i suspect, lol.

interestingly, i have not been asked to join shit. :p
frank has been asked about me, i am pretty sure,

Is every single mail package and letter your send or receive opened and resealed like an autistc second grader? If so, you are special like me.