• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Paul Ryan

Or a democrat. Maybe Paul Nehlen, but I doubt they've got the balls.

Paul is a gentleman. He holds his wife's hand while her bull gets to plowing.

Reactions: 1J04
He is leaving because he sees a blue wave in the fall election. Want's to quit at the top.
He has big money options available if he leaves a winner. Wants to be with family???...where has he been for the past times up til now.?..they didn't seem to matter so much then...I call BS. Biggest non conservative phoney owned by the K street lobby.

Reactions: 1J04 and MtnCreek
Fuck Paul Ryan and other RINOS like him. He and Mitch McConnell have done all they can to thwart Trump's America 1st agenda. Plus he is a fucking liar and anti-gun. He promised no gun control would be considered in the House without National Concealed Carry. He folded like a cheap lawn chair.

Dont let the door hit you in the ass, alot of Radio geniuses are saying that Ryan is prepping for a 2020 prez run. Now if we could get Mitch to leave, but I am not so sure about a blue wave the more the Lefties attack and make ass's of themselfs, I am hoping conservatives come out in record numbers
( disclaimer........................, if not the lazy conservatives have nothing to complain about )

Fuck Paul Ryan and other RINOS like him. He and Bitch McConnell have done all they can to thwart Trump's America 1st agenda. Plus he is a fucking liar and anti-gun. He promised no gun control would be considered in the House without National Concealed Carry. He folded like a cheap lawn chair.

Fixed it for ya.

R

Reactions: Arc Light
He should never have been where he is in the first place.

Crying John Boner should have been replaced by a Tea Party member, the Tea Party being the only reason the republipukes have both houses and the executive in the first place.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
I'm glad he's leaving, but I fear he sees himself as POTUS someday. If he runs in 2020 and wins, we'll look like Germany in his first term. He is a pure globalist through and through.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
now we can pray mccain dies while butt fucking Mcconnell to death with a strapon.
I'd rather see this ran up his kazoo:
1523494939378.png

R

He should never have been where he is in the first place.

Crying John Boner should have been replaced by a Tea Party member, the Tea Party being the only reason the republipukes have both houses and the executive in the first place.
I want Massie as the speaker.