• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PayPal Problem!

Longhunter7

Private
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2007
Northern Illinois
I have been a subscriber to the online training from the very beginning. I have always used PayPal to pay for the monthly training session. That was the only choice!

They screwed up my recent payment by losing my credit card information from the process.

Has anyone else had this problem? I did not want to be dropped from the online training!

Re: PayPal Problem!

Don't panic. Contact Lisa and she will get it all straightened out for you. My card got cancelled over a fraud charge and before I could get paypal swapped over to the new number the online training charge got rejected.

I just found the problem. I just got an updated credit card with the a new expiration date and I forgot to update it with PayPal. Dumb mistake!

Make sure you make it your "primary" card! That seems to be an issue with many. They will update their info with a new card and it will still use the old one because it was designated as the primary card.

I sure didn't want to miss out on the great information available with the online training.

I jumped at the chance when it first became available and have learned a lot of valuable information in the past year.

I'm looking forward to another great year!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Beamer Girl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Make sure you make it your "primary" card! That seems to be an issue with many. They will update their info with a new card and it will still use the old one because it was designated as the primary card. </div></div>

I did make my CC the primary and hopefully that will make things smoother?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulyosh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully GunPal support is right around the corner, and we can stop supporting PayPal... :)
</div></div>Paypal trolls the internet looking for policy violators, such as myself, that list paypal as an option for firearm related merchandise. They closed my account and wont approve my wife for an account to by crap on ebay. Fuck them. I use Gunpal now and forever.

They must not search too hard since the account is listed as "Rifles Only"..lol! We are moving away from it anyway because I too hate their policies and they have been a pain to deal with. It has just been a slower process than we like. The new RO website should be ready to go soon and it will not be an option. The online training will still have it but it will be an option.

After all this time Paypal closed my account for "Rifles Only"
I can still use my account for other buys. Is there another way
to pay for the training? Jim

I can't do the online training anymore either. I am looking forward to another payment method...I miss it. I am DONE with paypal.

No pressure or anything...I know you guys are going as fast as you can.

GunPal is up and running, doesn't support anti 2A organizations and has higher security then PayPal does. Oh, and they won't freeze your account if you purchase something gun related, not to mention the percentage they take is a little less.

Lowlight has all the info for our online training subscriptions but was having trouble actually making it work. From what I understand he has somebody working on it so it is just a matter of time. I'm sure that it will be announced once it is up so please hang in there. It shouldn't be too much longer now
smile.gif