• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PCP Ammunition set for limited release of polymer cased .308 ammunition

SOoooo, I dont Fucking get it ??? . Why You here on the internet are privileged chosen to be sold this Ammo to shoot and test and it's Not Cheap & you can Not Reload it .
Then it must not be really intended for you . The end-goal of the manufacture really is not intended for the mass production to the retail civilian market but is in hopes of scoring a FAT Gov.Contract .

If people want one-time, cheap disposable, with proven track record Rifle Cartridges for mass production . I thought that is what Steel Cases/ Steel poly-coated Cartridges are for ???.

Yeah I didn't get that either. You either ask for limited end user testing with either a severe discount (i.e. at cost or below) or for free and then incorporate any market research into finalizing your product for large scale consumption.

Not, charge full retail and pray it works.

Yeah I didn't get that either. You either ask for limited end user testing with either a severe discount (i.e. at cost or below) or for free and then incorporate any market research into finalizing your product for large scale consumption.

Not, charge full retail and pray it works.
-
Also WTF ???? This ( PCP 'Limited Release' Polymer .308 ) on internet site is some of the stupidest shit I have read and seen . There product is now getting bashed with Pics. of it being inferior crap and along with being High Cost & Non re-Loadable ???? . IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE . real product testing does happen on it's limited release for Internet testing . real product testing is done controlled and in-house .
I bet they wish they could just Delete ( re-think this approach ) and Start All Over Again .

The end-goal of the manufacture really is not intended for the mass production to the retail civilian market but is in hopes of scoring a FAT Gov.Contract .

And Lord knows, the Gov will buy shit like this at the stupid prices as well.

I wouldn't buy this crap even if I could get a great price at the company's bankruptcy auction.

And Lord knows, the Gov will buy shit like this at the stupid prices as well.

I wouldn't buy this crap even if I could get a great price at the company's bankruptcy auction.
-

Now (in future) 'maybe' I could see good use of the Poly/plastic Case Cartridges in (example) Mil. aircraft carrying ammo payload where ever Lb. is scrutinized and weight really is crucial .

and Gov. probable will spend your money on this Frankensteined metallic plastic . and the Military solder/pilot Don't have a choice in what ammo they get to shoot so they can have this unreliable Plastic Poo when the Gov. buys it for them in battle use along with them the product testers .
The choice by the manufacture of Me not to get and want has already been made for me . To costly-$, Non-reloadable and Can't trust it .

I've been following this one from the beginning, and after the epic FAIL I was looking to gauge the response of the manufacturer. I'm thinking that whoever it was at PCP that came up with the idea of jumping in the deep end and having Hiders test this stuff is getting flogged right now. There are some other venues where guys would have probably blathered on about how great this stuff was. They clearly didn't research THIS group before bleeding in the water.
Maybe they should partner with TacticalRifles.net and make this the official proprietary ammo of TR.net.

I'm anxiously awaiting the "Hitler tries PCP ammo" video.