• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos PD721el New rifle paint

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
Myself and hide member PD721el made a barter deal here and his part of our barter was some fresh paint on his rifle. I got my part of the barter done and here are the results. I really like this particular pattern. It is simple and clean yet quite effective. The OD Green barreled action on this sets it off pretty good. If Eric likes it as much as I do then he is going to like it a LOT.

Re: PD721el New rifle paint

Looks great, how did you do it? I want to paint mine, but I'm not sure how I want to do it. I'm nervous about it looking like crap.

This one is done up in full DuraCoat.

Real nice! Is there a bit of brown in the stock as well? What three colors were used on the stock?

I think it look great, and was done very quickly! +1000 for ARP. The gun is a trued 700 sa, a #3 Broughton 8 twist in 260REM. It has a fluted bolt and barrel and a HS sporter stock. Work was done by a friend.

Very attractive pattern and you did a great job. Did you make your own stencils or did you buy them?

Just out of curiosity, what are you getting in return?

TAC

I cut my own stencils whenever I need them. I traded this for a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses. I sort of have a sunglass fetish hahahaha. Heck I am always open to the barter system if folks have something that I could use.

Rifle showed up today, WOW. The picture dosen't do the work justice. There is alot of what looks like sponged on detail on the tan the doesn't show up in the pic. Thanks ARP.