• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Peaceful Warrior

BALLISTIC

Jack of all Trades
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2002
Vinland
Very good movie, and I am trying to apply the concepts to my own life. I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU WATCH THIS MOVIE.

Re: Peaceful Warrior

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">movie sux but read the book...</div></div>

I haven't seen the movie, but I agree about the book.

well the movie was too watered down i think....they could have spnt more time in the movie conveying some of the messages in the book......i'm not going to say "dont see the movie", but i was disapointed seeing the movie after reading the book several times.

I never heard about the book before I saw the movie, so I guess I'll try to get a hold of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you want a flick that's thought provoking along those lines...get "the secret" </div></div>

Just watched the trailer on this movie, I'm going to watch the movie as soon as I get a chance

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you want a flick that's thought provoking along those lines...get "the secret" </div></div>

+100, VERY thought provoking !

I am going to have to watch it then...Thanks for the suggestion!