• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

people of nashville

futurerider103

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2011
Springfield Mo
I've been in nahsville about 6 months now and just recently brought my guns down. Well today i went to find some CCI Blazer in bulk in .22lr and couldn't find it anywhere. Help because when i'm just plinking my gun loves this stuff and i don't wanna continue to order wolf or eley all the time

Re: people of nashville

Try Midsouth Shooter's supply out of Clarksville. They have a website and have been doing business for a long time.

i went to the dicks in mt juliet and they had no clue what they were. We don't have dicks in springfrield mo where i'm from so i didn't know if that was normal. I called after i left and they just said it looks like they aren't going to carry it anymore because there is no lable for it anymore

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tempest 455</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty sure my buddy has them at his store.

D&T Arms by Rivergate. </div></div>

He found some.