• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pepper Sprays better than guns AD

I've had OC spray in the eyes before. A gunshot wound would be less painful.

Oh and thanks to the OP because his name reminded me of a song from when I was a kid! :D

Can you imagine that ridiculous manboy trying to take your firearms by force? Can you imagine taking orders from that? I’d rather pull my eyeball out.

Can you imagine that ridiculous manboy trying to take your firearms by force? Can you imagine taking orders from that? I’d rather pull my eyeball out.
Yes I can imagine it. Once the political left has exclusive ownership of weapons they will teach us our place and they will not look so stupid on that sad day. On that day evil shall have taken America.

Reactions: Mwalex
Yes I can imagine it. Once the political left has exclusive ownership of weapons they will teach us our place and they will not look so stupid on that sad day. On that day evil shall have taken America.

On that sad day it won't matter to me...because before they get exclusive ownership of weapons? They will had to have killed me to get mine.

I hope they bring body bags

Always RESIST....it is hard, bloody and gruesome but none of these fucktards can do it.

Our kind will prevail

So...shots are fired, it is obvious that an active shooter is loose shooting anything that moves. Under his plan your student or teacher runs to the "In Emergency Break Glass" pepper spray, then approaches the shooter to get close enough to spray the pepper spray in his eyes and neutralize the situation.

You're right - that is so much easier than having an armed security guard, I don't see why this wouldn't work.

Check out the campaign logo:

0vrTE6M.png

And his full, legal name?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levi_Tillemann

And his dad's? It's in the article:

http://www.westword.com/news/denvers-own-royal-tenenbaums-5099726

B3Kj7X8.jpg

Let's just say that Levi's pedigree is 110% whacko kookibiscuit.

Reactions: 1J04 and MtnCreek
good, then we can just remove the guns from all their personal body guards and from DC police and give them pepper spray.

Reactions: thejeep
I'm going out on a limb here but you cant wash a 180gr 40cal out with a garden hose....
Perhaps dipshit would like to try?

R

Lots of things are effective at close range when somebody is standing still letting you.
Because of course the bad person will just stand still and let you spray them nicely in the eyes...
Perhaps they wear goggles?
Perhaps they punch you in the face first?
Perhaps they open their mouth and get a nice big mouthful and spit it back at you (surprisingly the police get really upset if you do this to them).
Perhaps they take your pepper spray out of your hand and spray it up your backside before killing you and sexualizing your remains?
Perhaps they throw a rock at you and the go over and add your "spray" to their kit for later use?

Ok, how about you stand over there with your gay ass pepper spray, and I stand over here with my carbine.

Let's see how far your spray works while I shoot you in the face.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I think the teacher with a bucket of rocks was smarter than this guy......the depth of stupidity that we are seeing is terrifying ? The only good thing about it is that I think that people are starting to see through it ie CNN down 25% in viewership. I hope common sense rules the day and remain skeptically optimistic......

Personally I'm also looking for a pepper spray to carry with me. I did my own research and found some useful tips on theolive.com .
Any advise on a small but effective pepper spray? I'm leaning towards Mace Brand .

Hi,

Why in the world would you want to do that? I am assuming the 77 behind your moniker is year you were born so you should be versed in "life".
There is no such thing as effective pepper spray.....it is only effective on the weak!! Someone that is out to get shit from you, get you, not go back to prison, etc etc......that shit doesn't work.

Sincerely,
Theis

When I went through the police academy you had to get sprayed to get certified. I have been sprayed 2 times and tazed 3 times in training. I don't mind the tazing but removing the probes hurt if they are winter barbs. I have been shot at but haven't been hit so I can't say if a gun shot would hurt worse or not. I did spend a year in a burn center for 26% my body burned from a fuel tank explosion. I'm thinking I would of rather been shot than that one!

I use to carry the foam pepper spray and spray the face then hands of the perp.

In the defense of OC spray I will say that of all the "less than lethal" weapons, OC spray is without a doubt the most painful and longest lasting. That being said, a few well placed shots from a handgun to the CoM does a hell of a lot better job of stopping a threat than OC spray.

Reactions: Mwalex and Tazman
I think the teacher with a bucket of rocks was smarter than this guy......the depth of stupidity that we are seeing is terrifying ? The only good thing about it is that I think that people are starting to see through it ie CNN down 25% in viewership. I hope common sense rules the day and remain skeptically optimistic......

Lol, I forgot all about the teacher with a bucket of rocks. Cant believe how stupid liberals have become.

Reactions: RNWRKNP

Terrible events, but cant help but notice the absolute arrogance of the officer as he sprayed the shooter. I guess he learned a valuable lesson just a second or two too late.