• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Perp Survives Gang Dump

candyx

Private
Minuteman
  • Apr 6, 2014
    How can anyone survive in a car with every Officer mag dumping into the vehicle, sort of a downer that he did survive but its unbelievable to me. Wonder how many holes he eventually had in him.

Most cops arnt “gun people”

Also hard to care about NY police, same shit birds who would destroy your life for one too many rounds in a mag, who destroyed business and put people in cages over covid hysteria, frankly

let-them-fight.gif

it's a perfect opportunity to learn from there prior mistakes and shoot at him again till they get it right .

He put an underwear brand sticker on his magazine. New trend?

I know each and every neighborhood they chased him through.......and I know enough not to live in any of them.

On a related note, I'm certainly one for not letting people go with a "no chase policy" but for fucks sake, some of those exchanges (hanging out of a squad car blasting away, emptying a magazine at the passing vehicle, etc) were fucked up. It's a fucking miracle no one caught a bullet. This cunt of a governor running our state pretty much wants to (is in the process of) doing away with our CCW permits and rights and yet these guys affect the global lead pricing market with this shootout.

Not for nothing, but those with the "proper training" and "good moral character" behind those badges need to be looked at before me.

Unfortunately in a time where cops should be training more with their weapons the LE departments are tapped out on fuel costs and already over budget ammo costs in recent years. Most just let their officers shoot the minimal rounds to qualify and call it good. For some cops qualifying is the only time they shoot

You not read up on the guy who LE put in a cage for 2yrs and destroyed his life for not paying $200 in tax.

• Wow
    Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Was I the only one that noticed that crossfire could have killed every cop there.
    From the other cops.
    Terrible sit control.
    And that puts what....12-15 cops on fully paid leave ?
    There ya go, real professionals.

Was I the only one that noticed that crossfire could have killed every cop there.
    From the other cops.
    Terrible sit control.
    And that puts what....12-15 cops on fully paid leave ?
    There ya go, real professionals.

Lest we mention all the homes/apartments around

Reactions: Expert684
    Too bad they dont do that when people want to shoot up schools, parades, markets, or night clubs.

Wouldnt have mind a few of those goosesteppers catching a crossfire. These 35K year shitbirds will happily fuck your kids in the ass and toss them over a bridge if ordered to
    I'm guessing because I don't know.
    This was in New Jersey, ? wasn't it ?
    They make just a tiny bit more than that.
    Shows $70k+++ as average pay.
    Cops make a whole bunch more than you would think.

Usually North Jerz, Troopers and the shit cities like Camden, Trenton, and Atlantic City make more than departments in the counties - and a lot of townships and boros dont have their own PD and rely on NJSP anyway.

Point stands. Police are agents of an oppressive state and will side with them no matter what.

How many bystanders and friendly fire incidents were there?

Semi unrelated but I bet it was a long several years of school with the last name “Baggott”

Torres flagged half his buddies

Excepting the SWAT teams, most large city officers shoot less in a year than many Hide members do daily / weekly.
    And it shows.

Even then, most swat guys are USPSA B level at best. Confirmed by watching them shoot and by my USPSA partner who was a state patrol SWAT guy for several years.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

The muzzle control left much to be desired. At least that female officer, Kessler, ran towards the threat instead of shreeking like a little girl. Shame such a huge waste of ammo and now taxpayers will pay the suspects hospital bills.

I know a few walking to their mail box for 90K a year plus bennies , 47 years old retired. Not a bad gig for working in a wealthy township , rusted trigger and dust after 20 years.

I'd be better with a long gun ( AR ) versus a pistol. Crazy video for sure.

Semi unrelated but I bet it was a long several years of school with the last name “Baggott”

Torres flagged half his buddies
    I know! LOL

I bet the insurance claims for bullet holes in cars and houses was like a hail storm hit the area.

I also saw the "Baggott" name come up. No wonder he became a cop. The worlds going to pay for that.

Last edited:
    He told Ofc. Karen at the initial stop he couldn't step out of the vehicle because he recently got shot.

Now he's really got an excuse.

Do police need to consider backstop/background when firing their weapons?

Maybe it's just the camera angles....

Holy crossfire batman. I would find it astonishing if no bystanders were struck by stray rounds shot from police. Shooting from a moving car, at a moving car through densely populated areas, the crossfire, shooting at a passing car with presumably occupied houses for backstops, all sorts of careless acts.

Branden

Ill say this. When our PD transitioned from S&W 686's to the Glock 21, hit percentages went into the toilet. Most of the old timers went back to their wheelguns until retirement because they couldnt qualify with the Glock. Personally, as a firearms instructor the most accurate shooters in my classes almost always use revolvers. It makes sense that if you only have 18 rounds (6 plus 12 in reloads) you are going to freaking AIM and not just spray and pray.

Ill say this. When our PD transitioned from S&W 686's to the Glock 21, hit percentages went into the toilet. Most of the old timers went back to their wheelguns until retirement because they couldnt qualify with the Glock. Personally, as a firearms instructor the most accurate shooters in my classes almost always use revolvers. It makes sense that if you only have 18 rounds (6 plus 12 in reloads) you are going to freaking AIM and not just spray and pray.

Don’t most shootings end up with at least one mag/cylinder expended, thought I read a stat on that a while back

Civilian self defense shooting are typically 3 rounds or less if I recall

Citizens are personally accountable for the rounds they send down range.

Also police commit much more crime compared to non police CCWs

National-Police-to-Texas-Permit-holders.png

Screen+Shot+2012-06-03+at++Sunday,+June+3,+8.01+PM.png

Reactions: UKDslayer

Check this one.

Notice the rounds hitting the ground infront of the perp. And the van with the uninvolved civilian in the background. Notice the lack of hits and close range... wtf?

At the point he leaves the car with a firearm is when he should of been dropped inside the door before he ran down the street which he could of killed incident bystanders . I don't understand how multiple people fire but don't hit anything, everything I ever aimed at in my life I hit and a human is a much bigger target then I ever aimed at.

Buffalo

Ah, was a crossfire right? So the lungs got hit from the other side and blown back in!
    A .22 caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can go in there get it out and maybe save you. A 9mm bullet blows the lung OWWT of the body!

I think Im gonna tell this amazing information to every person I meet honestly.. It really cant be stated enough