• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Perp takes 4 rds and just walks it off .

Why there shouldn't be bans on high cap magazines.
You mean standard capacity magazines, right?

Being mandated out so that aftermarket low-capacity magazines are required.

Just correcting a fallacy. An AR has a Standard capacity or 20 or 30x. A Glock has a standard capacity of 15 or 18 depending on cal….

Just ‘sayin. We don’t want people confusing OEM standard magazines and the legislated aftermarket low capacity substitutes.

Sirhr

Any follow up with happened with this guy yet ?

Was he wearing a plate, Did he do cartoon Jim Carrey in the mask & spit the bullets back or did he drop dead 10 minutes later when the adrenalin wore off ?

Was he wearing a plate, Did he do cartoon Jim Carrey in the mask & spit the bullets back or did he drop dead 10 minutes later when the adrenalin wore off ?
I bet he didn't go to work next day. j/k

What about the cop he supposedly shot? And also, what happened to Steel Head? He still banned?

Reactions: Drew M
I bet he didn't go to work next day. j/k

What about the cop he supposedly shot? And also, what happened to Steel Head? He still banned?
Agreed.

All good questions,
I didn't notice steel head was banned WTF happened there ?

Doubt he was wearing a plate, I suspect he dropped dead shortly therafter unless they had some really competent EMS ready to go.

Love the plate comments, regular folks don't think people on drugs be like they be but they do.

I remember when Freddie Grey happened in Baltimore and they had some dipshit doctor saying there's no way he could have beat his own head against the inside of a van and injured his neck that badly. Bullllllllshit. I've seen people pound their own skull on pavement trying to injure themselves while screaming ow ow ow stop hitting me in an effort to make it look like the PD were dealing out an ass beating.

I'm sure it sounds crazy... till you see it yourself, again, and again, and again until you pretty much expect it 🤷🏼‍♂️

he's leakin pretty good though.
I don't think he is. Look at how small that pool of blood is when he gets up, and he's wearing fucking white pants that don't appear to have any blood on them as he's walking away. If one of the hits was an artery or vital organ there would be a TON more blood. That doesn't even look like half a liter.

I suspect the hits were non-vital, i.e. he's not rapidly exsanguinating, which is the number one cause of death from bullet holes all else aside.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Doubt he was wearing a plate, I suspect he dropped dead shortly therafter unless they had some really competent EMS ready to go.

Love the plate comments, regular folks don't think people on drugs be like they be but they do.

I remember when Freddie Grey happened in Baltimore and they had some dipshit doctor saying there's no way he could have beat his own head against the inside of a van and injured his neck that badly. Bullllllllshit. I've seen people pound their own skull on pavement trying to injure themselves while screaming ow ow ow stop hitting me in an effort to make it look like the PD were dealing out an ass beating.

I'm sure it sounds crazy... till you see it yourself, again, and again, and again until you pretty much expect it 🤷🏼‍♂️

Someone mentioned a plate earlier & the only reason I did was that it did not seem like a lot of blood coming out of him for 4 in the chest if the title is correct.
Have seen some wild shit from people on drugs or even just full of adrenalin before.
Had a friend who was an intensive care nurse for a number of years & from some of the stories of those that recover & those that don't, plus what has happened with family & friends.

I'm a firm believer in the saying of if your numbers up its up & if its not its not, nothing you can do about it.

35 years ago an uncle had a massive accident in a work van then crawled out of it & collapsed on the footpath before the Ambulance arrived, when they turned up they abused passers by for moving him & said there was no way he could have got out himself, which he did & remembered doing.
Doctors said he had a slim chance of survival & would likely never be the same if he did.
He had major surgery etc at the time but made a full recovery & is still going strong today.

There was also a story here many years ago about a cyclist that was hit by a car, coroner said he died on impact but supposedly witnesses saw the guy get up punch the driver then fall down.
Not sure if is an urban myth or fact but it would not surprise me.

Reactions: deersniper
The dude in the video mentioned the plate. I know it wasn't your idea, like I said just amusing, the stuff people who haven't seen the shit people on drugs will do, come up with to make sense of it.

The dude in the video mentioned the plate. I know it wasn't your idea, like I said just amusing, the stuff people who haven't seen the shit people on drugs will do, come up with to make sense of it.
All good (y)

I have no idea why anyone would take up drugs given how well known the effects can be & are long term, IF they live that long.

I don't think he is. Look at how small that pool of blood is when he gets up, and he's wearing fucking white pants that don't appear to have any blood on them as he's walking away. If one of the hits was an artery or vital organ there would be a TON more blood. That doesn't even look like half a liter.

I suspect the hits were non-vital, i.e. he's not rapidly exsanguinating, which is the number one cause of death from bullet holes all else aside.

Could have shot a non vital area or is bleeding internally.

One of the things that always impressed me was very often gsws don't bleed externally.

1665990F-0522-4D97-9386-B3383379BBBD.jpeg
Sometimes you need a cannon

not even close and apples to oranges. I take it you have no clue what you're talking about given shooting both platforms is fundamentally different.

I get that rifles and pistols are different... but what about them changes your ability to deal with multiple focal points, low light, contrast, etc?

Just trying to understand what characteristics of an optical sight make it less effective for target engagement than iron sights (that aren't "you" problems).