• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Person of Interest

match308

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2005
DFW Tx
Anyone let down by this show? The plot had promise, but the PC leg shooting and lack of action made me hit delete about 3/4ths through it.

Re: Person of Interest

I have been watching this show and think its one of the most promising shows on right now. After three episodes it is doing great and the story is coming together well. Acting is great!
I think if a person has issues watching this show because of lack of action might need to have their add checked out.

I think it is the best new show of the season.

Just my opinion and we all know what they say about opininons!

Anyone still watching this show? Personally, I think it's one of the best damn shows on primetime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone still watching this show? Personally, I think it's one of the best damn shows on primetime. </div></div>

+1 Really enjoy watching this show.

+1 like the show.

Understand the problem with all the leg shooting, but realistically this isn't cable. It's got more balls than a lot of the shows out there right now. I'll take it.

watched for the first time this week, seem to be promising, going to have to set DVR and check out past weeks. we shall see.

Been watching all season on DVR...very good show...Caviezel is sucn an intense but understated actor.

Person of Interest won the People's Choice Award last night for Favorite New TV Drama. It's an award that is well deserved. Every episode gets better and better as you never know where the story line will twist or turn. Easily one of the best shows I've seen in years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Person of Interest won the People's Choice Award last night for Favorite New TV Drama. It's an award that is well deserved. Every episode gets better and better as you never know where the story line will twist or turn. Easily one of the best shows I've seen in years. </div></div>
I agree. I have found some issues like how did they have a sniper setup when they wouldn't know where he was going to be? If they keep the writing up and don't under write thinking things will be missed by the viewers. So far it is one of the best shows on TV with that said.

I like the show. It's better than most of the crap out there. I wouldn't say I watch it religiously but I do dvr it.

KT

I struggled with the earlier episodes, but it seems to make more sense now. This past one was thoroughly enjoyable, and I especially like the way the police detective is getting closer to beinm on the inside.

BTW, anybody liking <span style="font-style: italic">Blue Bloods</span>?

Greg

that female detective either needs to shed a few pounds or beat the shit out of the person picking out her clothes for the show. I'm tired of seeing her fat gut bulging out over the belt.....

I like watching this show, a little suspense practically no drama and unexpected ending keeps me guessing till the end. i rarely miss an episode.

I don't normally watch much TV. But when I do, I watch Person of Interest.

Stay tuned my friends.

grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't normally watch much TV. But when I do, I watch Person of Interest.

Stay tuned my friends.

grin.gif
</div></div>

that makes you the most interesting man on the hide

it's one of the few shows I watch on a weekly basis. It's actually only one of a handful of shows worth watching.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I struggled with the earlier episodes, but it seems to make more sense now. This past one was thoroughly enjoyable, and I especially like the way the police detective is getting closer to beinm on the inside.

<span style="font-weight: bold">BTW, anybody liking <span style="font-style: italic">Blue Bloods</span>?</span>

Greg</div></div>

Blue Bloods and Person of Interest are my two favorite shows. Each week they come out with an episode that was better than the previous. Until now, I've never been a big Caviezel fan but he nails the role in Person of Interest. I've always been a Tom Selleck fan as he's just always seemed like a <span style="font-style: italic">man's</span> man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I struggled with the earlier episodes, but it seems to make more sense now. This past one was thoroughly enjoyable, and I especially like the way the police detective is getting closer to beinm on the inside.

<span style="font-weight: bold">BTW, anybody liking <span style="font-style: italic">Blue Bloods</span>?</span>

Greg</div></div>

Blue Bloods and Person of Interest are my two favorite shows. Each week they come out with an episode that was better than the previous. Until now, I've never been a big Caviezel fan but he nails the role in Person of Interest. I've always been a Tom Selleck fan as he's just always seemed like a <span style="font-style: italic">man's</span> man. </div></div>

I have heard good things about blue bloods. How many seasons in is that show?

tonight's episode had a different category of 'twists'. I liked the way some of the turns took. Really liked some of the others.

For what the show does, they do it well.

This is one of the few shows I get excited about each week. I am just wondering how this whole Elias deal is going to end and then what are they going to do to keep the show interesting after the threat of Elias is gone.

Time will tell but so far I have been really enjoying it.

How many of you watched the season finale last night? DAMN, that is one helluva great show and I can hardly wait until the new season!

awesome show and great writing, I haven't missed one yet. Thanx to DVR.
next season is opening a whole new can of worms.

I love this show. I can't wait for next season.