• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PETITION! - ASKING JOE BIDEN TO CONCEDE - PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE - FAR AND WIDE

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    NEW PETITION!!

Fuck shit stains at Change.org deleted the first one:

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: MCSO1357
    NEW PETITION!!

Reactions: AllenOne1
    20201126_172812.jpg

NEW PETITION!!

If someone could add this to a tweet and get trump or someone respected to retweet it it would go viral. That’s what we need.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
    If someone could add this to a tweet and get trump or someone respected to retweet it it would go viral. That’s what we need.

That'd be the best shot it has... Im hoping I get a reply how to revise (add) more text before that happens.. to give it more substance, making it more non partisan "its your duty" worded.... but seems the way they have it set up once you submit it live, one cant revise the content (unlike change.org). I'm sure they can revise it on their side if I implore them and give them the cooy to add...

Thinking about starting another one at Change.org asking Trump to concede this time --we gonna see how long it takes them to remove it.
    And then, when they don't, I'm going to find a lawyer.