• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Petition to remove suppressors from NFA

Done... although I live in Illinois so I don't know how much good it would do us here...

OK, so I went to the site via the link and added my name. My rights have been exercised.

Now, the petition next to this one (if you click on "Open Petitions" in the bar) in the 105 open petitions is titled "Save the white-tailed deer" and it has 176 signatures. Now, I chucked at the irony of it being next to the "Remove Suppressors" petition, since I know I won't be the only one quietly 'saving' white-tailed deer' to my freezer when I get a suppressor, so I clicked on it just to read. Here is the pasted text of the petition....somehow, I don't think this one will get much play in the Oval...

"Save the white-tailed deer"

"The distinct valleys of the Great Smokey Mtns. produced distinct varieties of white-tailed deer.

If they are mixed together to live in the same area, they’ll interbreed to eventually become just one single “variety” of white-tailed deer.

The same result will occur if all humans are mixed together...."

OK-so I am editing out the rest of it from my post. I decided I don't want the verbiage associated with my account/user name.

Last edited:
Submit it to THIS administration and they'll use Executive Discretion to change "remove" to "add" and change "suppressor" to "handgun," then claim they have a "mandate" and start enforcing it without even a by-your-leave to Congress.

I think this would be an awesome thing and I have signed and passed this along as well.

But I would like to get some opinions of people that know more about the suppressor market than I :

1) What would this do to the availability? There would most certainly be an influx of buyers would current manufacturers keep up with demand?

2) What would it do to the price? I think this answer depends somewhat on the answer to question 1. It could go ether way if supply is low it could raise cost, it they can keep
up and sell a great deal more volume the price could drop.

3) Would it still be in the best interest of the owner to have them set up under a trust?

In my state MO their is a bill so you can buy them without stamp last year it failed bi one vote to over ride the gov. Veto I heard it will pass this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I just looked at the petition and we still need 62,000 more signatures by August 5 I guess everybody likes paying the $200 tax stamp and waiting nine months

Wow I just looked at the petition and we still need 62,000 more signatures by August 5 I guess everybody likes paying the $200 tax stamp and waiting nine months

Even if it got enough signatures, it would still have to pass the house and senate, and it never would. We'd be taking a level of control out of the hands of the man, and they would never let that happen. I didn't sign simply because I'm not offering up my information freely (even though I'm sure they have it anyways) for a bill that would never pass.