• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PGW Coyote?? Looking for users experiences

bward

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 22, 2010
Oklahoma City, OK
I only know of one person on here who currently owns a PGW Coyote, TusconDave, and I have PM'ed back and forth with him several times about them. I really like everything I've read about them, other than their customer service, and am thinking about trying one out. Is there anyone out there who can give me their opinion of one after using it. How does it compare to an AW or a Surgeon. I'm especially interested in the folding chassis model they have. How are the ergonomics of it and how adjustable is it?
Thanks

Re: PGW Coyote?? Looking for users experiences

My friend has a Coyote. No experience with an AW or a Surgeon, so I can't make a comparison between those. What I can tell you, is that it is one slick rifle! Looks like a lot of work went into making it. Definitely a gorgeous, yet rugged rifle. Pretty deadly combo if you ask me. It's also a tack driver as well! They come at a high $$$, but if I had the cash, they would be one of the 1st rifles I would consider buying.

Sorry, I also can't comment on the folding model, he has the model with the McMillan A5 stock.

I have a Timberwolf and it is probably my most shot magnum caliber rifle. They are expensive but you get what you pay for. Extremely accurate and assembled with a very high attention to detail. The customer service has been fine for me, they have always been there to help when I had a question.

I hear the import can be lengthy in time as they have to come into a retailer in Montana then on to you but if you want something nice be prepared to wait!

I think they are an excellent rifle.

I shot Daves.

I see what the hype is all about now.Everything about it is a gunmans wet dream.

Does anyone know if there are many Coyote's out there in calibers other than 308?