• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Phantom Finishing Mc Reese Stock with USO

Re: Phantom Finishing Mc Reese Stock with USO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SOUTHTEXASSHOOTER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what stock pack is that man? It looks really good, I like the forward zipper on it.
</div></div>

The pack come from McRee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rideHPD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also must ask what pistol grip you've put on it; trying to figure out what to put on my mcree.</div></div>

The grip is a " ERGO " I pretty much use them on all my AR styles grips, they are very comfortable

Ergo grip on most of my rifles, the consistancy and feel is great.
Nice looking rig! What type of action?

Excellent looking rig

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2down1UP2down</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ergo grip on most of my rifles, the consistancy and feel is great.
Nice looking rig! What type of action?</div></div>

Thanks,
The action is just old plain Remington 700.

The photos don't do it justice. I had the opportunity to see this in the shop while dropping off a rifle. I believe Todd said he hand mixed the greens.

Congratulations on a very nice looking rifle, now lets see you drive it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hillbilly_Sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great looking rig! Hows she shoot? </div></div>
+1

Very sweet rifle. I've been thinking of getting a Mcree stock, how do like?

Nice looking rifle! I definitely like the paint job and the ergo grip.

Nice looking set up. Its is a lot like what I am having built now. I am having a custom rifle build put together in a McRee G-5 folder and I am also mounting a 3-17 USO on it. It looks very good, makes me even more anxious to get mine back and get it painted up. Ill post pics before and after paint.

Sweet shootin' stick, love the camo job. Just heard today my McRee has been shipped. I order the Compact Carbine Folder and plan on putting a 16" barrel on it.