• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Phoenix Custom Rifles 6.5 Creedmoor Hunter

drglock

Old fat guy
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 13, 2012
    Morrison,Oklahoma
    This is my second build with PCR and I couldn't be happier. These guys do an amazing job when it comes to building a rifle. This rifle will mainly be used as a hunting rifle for yotes and deer with the occasional plate ringing.

Specs.
    Remington 700 SA trued
    Bartlein barrel 8.5 twist in Varmint contour finished @ 22 from the lug
    McMillan A3
    PTG DBM
    PCR bolt knob
    Timney 510 trigger
    NightForce 20 moa base
    Seekins rings
    NightForce 3.5-15 with MOAR
    All metal finished in Coyote Tan

I'll post groups as soon as I have the time to shoot it.

Very nice! I'll definitely be interested to see how she shoots. What's your rifle/scope weight (minus the atlas)?

Only had a little time today to do some load development but still yeilded Good results. Next time out ill load several 5 round loads at different lengths to see if I can't tighten it a bit more.
    Best load of the day

40grs varget
    123gr Amax
    FGM LRP
    Hornady 6.5 creedmoor brass
    2.767 OAL
    3 shots @ 100
    .27 center to center

Last edited:
    That is a SWEET looking rifle. They have done some minor work for me and do a great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk