• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Phoenix Custom Rifles 6.5 Creedmoor

PCR

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2006
tempe, az
6.5 Creedmoor
M700
Rock Creek M40 barrel 8T SS 5R @ 24"
PT&G .250" SS lug
McMillan A5
Armor Black Cerakote
Receiver/lug bedded with Devcon 10110
M700 old style trigger
Factory BDL floor plate

Thanks for looking!

SouthernCreedmoor001.jpg

SouthernCreedmoor002.jpg

SouthernCreedmoor003.jpg

SouthernCreedmoor004.jpg

SouthernCreedmoor005.jpg

Re: Phoenix Custom Rifles 6.5 Creedmoor

Can't wait to get it in my hands.

If you guys getting ready to build, check out Brad and Kieth, they are great guys to deal with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cacciatore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really liking the McMillan marble colors. </div></div>

I love that stock! Very classy rig.

Thanks Gunner

Let me know when you're ready to run your M5

I sure will, might be a bit, don't know of I will want it to leave my hands after I shoot it lol.

And guys I'm not joking about PCR, send them your guns

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlabamaShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking rifle there! Out of curiosity, what would the bbl action run?

AS</div></div>

PM sent

Thanks,
Brad

As everyone else has said, that is one great looking gun. Love to read a range report on her . . .

Love the color blend on that mcmillan, could you tell me what the mix is on that stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CheechTheDon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the color blend on that mcmillan, could you tell me what the mix is on that stock?</div></div>

The A5 is from 3rd Generation Shooting Supplies.

The color is 70% tan, 20% brown, 10% black.

The customer bought it and had it sent to us.

Thank you everybody!

Right now I have a SS 10x that will go on it, but think I will upgrade to a vortex pst 6-24 before too long