• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Phoenix Custom Rifles 7 mag

PCR

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2006
tempe, az
Yes, we build hunting rifles too. This is the first of 4, 7 mag hunting rifles that will be coming out of the shop in the next few months as full builds. All will have Brux 9T barrels. This A3 Sporter has a Varmint contour @ 24.25".

Southern7mag010.jpg

Southern7mag009.jpg

8-40 bolt handle reinforcement screw
Scope rail holes centered and opened to 8-40
"Knubby" oversized knob
PCR shroud

Southern7mag015.jpg

Southern7mag014.jpg

PT&G Tactical steel BDL floor plate

Southern7mag021.jpg

Southern7mag016.jpg

Thanks everyone for looking!

Re: Phoenix Custom Rifles 7 mag

Very nice, I really like the stock colors.

Very nice looking stick. I may have you guys do something similar to that with my McMillan game scout that just came in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captramrod01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice looking stick. I may have you guys do something similar to that with my McMillan game scout that just came in.</div></div>

The game scout with an integral cheek is a stock that I could warm up to fast.

never thought I would wanna leave vaction early. Can't wait to shoot it.

That is one clean rifle right there Brad! Great work as always. Gotta say I'm diggen the stock too, that color scheme looks RAD!

If you're thinking of having a rifle built or looking to have a rifle built give the guys at PCR a shout. You can't go wrong.

"WoW" Nice stick really like the stock.

I love it! After my 6.5 Creedmoor is done, I have a couple of choices for what's next including a 270 WSM hunting rifle that I am considering having done.

Very nice! You guys do great work. After I save up some funds I'm definitely coming to u guys for my next build.

Keep up the good work!

... I just ordered the same stock for my 270 WSM field gun in the McWoody pattern. The parts collecting process begins ...

Thanks for the inspiration!