• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Phoenix Tactical still in business?

Nutro

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 15, 2011
Austin, Texas
Website never works, they don't answer emails or IM's etc etc. Does anyone know if they are still in business?

If you mean the Phoenix Tactical that produces the Pod Spikes & Pod Claws, then they are ABSOLUTELY 100% STILL IN BUSINESS! I'm one of their dealers & spoke with the owner about 3 weeks ago. Are you looking for anything in particular or have a question?

If you mean the Phoenix Tactical that produces the Pod Spikes & Pod Claws, then they are ABSOLUTELY 100% STILL IN BUSINESS! I'm one of their dealers & spoke with the owner about 3 weeks ago. Are you looking for anything in particular or have a question?

I bought some Pod Claws (Just the feet) from a Hide member for my dad but I need the adapters to use on his Harris bipod. I cannot get a hold of anyone to see about them.

CHEESE is the Phoenix Tactical POC fellas, a good bloke.

Nutro, let me get in touch with Scott (he is local to me) and see about getting you fixed up. Will be back in touch asap.

They are NOT out of business. I spoke with the owner last week, and he is working on a number of projects right now. Don't know the deal regarding their website, but I do know they haven't closed shop. I actually have a large Pod Spike order with Phoenix pending right now, and hope to be restocked within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for the heads up but with their website down it makes it real hard for us guys overseas to get in contact with them, maybe the owner needs some hired help :)

If you are a dealer for them, I will be calling you Tuesday. I need another pod and a small pack I can use for light hiking.

If you are a dealer for them, I will be calling you Tuesday. I need another pod and a small pack I can use for light hiking.

Give me a shout! I'm expecting a restock for the Pod Spikes any day now, AND am working on Pod Claw kits as well.

here in norway the companyes say Phenix tell them that all their Production on the phenixcs claws goes too the american army,,,,so there are none too bye at this time,,,have sad this for one year now.?????is this true??

annyone know where i can bye phenixs claws,,and get them fast??

Last edited: