• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

photo's not showing up on Kindle

TN-MadDog

Minuteman
Feb 6, 2009
Ooltewah, TN
May just be an issue with our Kindle that occasionally use. Some photo's display normally, others I just get a small square with a question mark. Any ideas on what is causing that? I've tried everything I could think of.

Thanks

I have the same problem on my kindle. I have no idea why it does this. It also won't let me type a reply half the time. Wish I could figure it out.

If some work and some don't odds are you looking at old images from the old site that didn't transfer over.

The code from the old site does not work on vBulletin. So if you go back in history to pull up old threads, depending on how the images were coded, may not be showing up no matter what you use.

frank i think it is something to do with the kindle because my iphone shows the same images fine etc. if i click on thread tools and select printable version i can see the photo link and/or sometimes the photo. just not sure how to fix it.

Okay,

Well I know nothing about a Kindle and I am sure not everything is designed for everything.

My recommendation is, when something is "one off" like that to Google the question and add to the search, "AND vBulletin"

Its the kindle. I could see all pictures before the site was upgraded now I can only see pic that a.re thumbnail attachments. My apple products can see everything no problem.

Same hear. I can see epics on everything but my kindle. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it but no luck yet.