• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos of TPRC 2010

Re: Photos of TPRC 2010

Mike, looks like a lot of fun can't wait to see the rest thanks for the post tell the gang Hi for me .
JOHN ROSE

Re: TPRC Day 2 Photos

Still driving home but here's the top 5 off the top of my head. Not sure on spelling:

1. Mike Voigt
2. Francis Kuehl
3. Rich Emmons
4. Ryan Kerr
5. Todd Powers

Mason @ CST

TPRCresults.jpg

Wow - You Texas guys were kicking my butt. I won't be nearly as nice with my dope if I see you guys at the TBRC in May!

I've got a bunch of pics I'll get em up when I fiGure it out

Re: TPRC Highlight Video

I have yet to see the video but I heard there was the part of me in there getting OWNED by that fucken rock in the wash. I got owned by that thing last year and this year. I HATE THAT ROCK.

Lefties nightmare on that thing.

Sorry to say that's true Vu. I almost didn't put it in but thought it was good for people to see guys challenged by the different stages of the match. I got Todd in there too having trouble finding the deer (like most people did). Don't worry tho, I got other clips of you in there.

Mason @ CST

Yeah, thanks Mason.
Clown Shoes on Me LOL
I particularly like the tone of my voice;
"I'm looking for a Deer, huh?" I looked everywhere except right in front of me. It's all good. My best memory of it is watching Tony's reaction when he saw it and then realized that he had time to laze it. Fricking priceless...
The video looks great Mason, thanks for putting that together.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tpowers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I particularly like the tone of my voice;
"I'm looking for a Deer, huh?"
</div></div>

Yeah, I was laughing at that remark while I was making it. Everyone else who couldn't find the deer will probably appreciate that too. Hilarious...

Mason @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have yet to see the video but I heard there was the part of me in there getting OWNED by that fucken rock in the wash. I got owned by that thing last year and this year. I HATE THAT ROCK.

Lefties nightmare on that thing. </div></div>

I know where to get some dynamite.
Camp with us next year and we can do a little pre-match demo mission on friday night.

Great job on the video Mason, you must have cut alot of me out....
grin.gif

Mason/Mike,
Thanks for taking the pictures and video, I think that is awesome and I'm glad Mason came out to do it. I also want to offer Mason a databook and my $50 gift certificate from Ergo grips for his role in doing the video. Shoot me your address and I'll get it out to you. Thanks.

The video is 51 minutes long. Too long for YouTube. iTunes is a user friendly format to download large video files. We'll be using iTunes to post future highlight video packages of other big matches in the months to come.

If you're still not wanting to use the iTunes route, try the following (it may take a while to download):

Podhoster Page

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

Thanks Mason, my machine is near its limit and I didn't want to install any istuff. Downloaded video and burned onto DVD for posterity!

Thanks again for coming out and filming!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Mason, my machine is near its limit and I didn't want to install any istuff. Downloaded video and burned onto DVD for posterity!

Thanks again for coming out and filming! </div></div>

No prob, my pleasure...

Mason, great job on the video !! My smiling mug is in there a few times.
smile.gif
The bonus clip rocks !!

I liked the shots of panning down the line seeing everyone's bipod style - who had a hopping bi-pod (me!) and who didn't.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MudBug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is the boat for the Somali pirate stage? </div></div>

Puked out....

Lost a couple of the stages...

Damn... I felt so bad that I screwed up the flashers, now I find out the boat broke... poo

So, where did the mover come from?

Also, how did you guys manage the night shoots without the flashers? I knew you could get by without them during the day, but I was afraid I really made your night stages hard.

The Navy boys made their fantail shots from within 100yds, so we followed suit.
308 on steel at 83yds isn't hard to spot for, even at night
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">308 on steel at 83yds isn't hard to spot for, even at night
wink.gif
</div></div>

Until the light sticks start taking schrapnel...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Navy boys made their fantail shots from within 100yds, so we followed suit.
308 on steel at 83yds isn't hard to spot for, even at night
wink.gif
</div></div>

Cool.

Where did you guys get the mover?