• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Phx match, Jan. 31

Scottmilk9

Custom AR builder
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2004
Arizona
www.sdrifles.com
Jan. 31st, 8am at Phoenix Rod and Gun club. Everyone will meet in the Practical pistol parking lot. Cost is $5 per shooter.

This will be one of the last dry runs for our big match and our match committee has decided no competitors should shoot this match and get a heads up on the other 60 something competitors. So we will not let you shoot this match if you are on the roster.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may have created, but we need to be fair to all the competitors.

Re: Phx match, Jan. 31

You're killin me Scott! I was all packed and ready to go.
frown.gif

Thank you Scott for keeping the playing field as fair as possible. Much appreciated by the guys 14 + hours away.

Thanks, Scott! Although we're only driving in from 5 hours out, we still appreciate your efforts to keep the playing field fair.

The truck full of Vegas shooters is driving in on Friday 19 Feb for the big match -- we'll see you in a few weeks!

Bear

Crap, I owe you $5 Scott!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks.