• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Pic request for AICS S/A with skins off

bm11

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2010
Maine
Hey,

Would someone please snap me a pic of their chassis, specifically a close up of the portion by the joint?

Thanks,

-Bob

Re: Pic request for AICS S/A with skins off

i think lonewolf posted something like this a month or so back

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bonneville</div><div class="ubbcode-body">May I ask why ? </div></div>Sure. My AW is a pinned chassis 1.5, which means that it can be upgraded to a 2.0. I talked to Stacey about this a while back, but he can be a hard guy to get a hold of. I wanted to examine the portion behind the pinned section of the folder to make an educated guess as to whether the rear section was interchangeable between the AICS and the AW. If so, I was considering attempting to make the 2.0 upgrade myself, as crazy as that sounds.

Ok rear sections are exactly the same but you will not be able to swop a backend from one rifle to another as the box section usually becomes damaged during removal.
You will require some new components (box section) & this may not be available to you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bonneville</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok rear sections are exactly the same but you will not be able to swop a backend from one rifle to another as the box section usually becomes damaged during removal.
You will require some new components (box section) & this may not be available to you. </div></div>That's the info I needed, thank you!

I will take a picture of mine if I can find someone who will swap me Black Skins for an OD Green set!!

1zx49pk.jpg

send me your e/m -- i'll send u pics of my black stock (skins)

--sorry folks , meant to send a pm to feedthemlead

FeedThemLead -- plz send ur e/m - pm's not going through