• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Picatinny base for T1x

bsekf

Private
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2019
I am about to buy a T1x 22rf, however I hate to spend $100.00+ for bases to mount a 30mm scope in Burris Signature rings, I'd rather spend it on the glass. Are the Amazon 11mm to 28mm rails junk? Please give me some "real world" solutions. Thanks

Bill

Last edited:
Area419 has 15 and 30MOA rails for $60, and they are extremely high quality. DIP has a 25MOA rail for $45, but they're backordered.

I got one of those from Amason. I did what it was suppose to do but added a lot more height to scope. Save your money and get something else.

My tikkas (2) T3X and a T1X wear 419 rails. Excellent quality
81832F66-5451-42F7-9FD8-4E6D924DC200.jpeg

Last edited:
All great options above. I have the DIP on mine and love it.

Well if you're flopping around, climbing on things, chasing time, what are the odds a super discount Amazon piece holds up to more action than the ones designed for sitting on a bench and never moving around? As mentioned, some decent options in the $40-60 range, not that much more than the $15-25 Amazon is likely charging.

Look in the buy-sell-trade section. You might find a good deal on a quality brand like Area 419.