• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Picatinny mount for atlas bipod?

HankM1942

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2011
DFW
Does anyone know where I can get a single 3 1/2" rail to mount on my stock. I just got an atlas bipod for Christmas and would like to mount it. I only have a sw iv stud right now and would like to install a permanent rail for the quick detatch. I know badger makes some, but all I can find is a three lack at triad. I would prefer to source one locally in DFW to be able to install it sooner, but I am open to suggestions.

Re: Picatinny mount for atlas bipod?

I was looking at picking one or two of those up, but SWFA doesn't have them I stock. That was going to be a short term for my bolt gun till I could mount a permanent. Now I am just looking for either option locally

I went with Magpul MOE rails. They were quick, in-expensive and painless to install.

d64b3168.jpg

16edd3d7.jpg

Get a BT17 rail and attaching hardware from Accushot and I will do the install for free, I did a how to in the gun smithing section.

That's a good offer. I may have to take you up on that.

Everyone needs an Atlas for Christmas. Congratulations, I think you'll like it.

I'm waiting for mine to come in and my Ai spigot.

+1 on the Magpul MOE rail. I have a Bell/Carlson stock, and the sling stud center-to-center distance (2.4") was PERFECT for the L4 MOE rail. My stock has a full length aluminum chassis inside, so the screws engage into the chassis.

For $8 delivered from Amazon, how can you go wrong? I had doubts about it being plastic - but am totally satisfied with it. Plus, it's lighter.