• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pick My Camo!

Pick My Camo!!!

• Choice 1...Kuiu Vias

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Choice 2...GAP

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Choice 3...Five9 Vias

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

RichS

Private
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2001
PG County Maryland
Alrighty,
So I just sent my BRN-1 (pretty much an MDT LSS) chassis out for cerakote. I'm still a little undecided as to what pattern I want. I thought for fun I'd let the forums decide. I'm having Five 9 Firearms outside of Lubbock do it. I figure all three are cool, so there's no losing...

Choice 1...Kuiu Vias
hMBuJ8j.jpg

Choice 2...GAP
9VOJSAf.jpg

Choice 3...Five 9's "take" on Vias
tu4Q5Ku.jpg

Initially, I was all about the Kuiu Vias as I think it's pretty damn cool. However, once upon a time, I had a GAP SCLE rifle that had their GAP "Italian" camo, and I loved that too. When I looked in Matt's/Five9 gallery, I saw his version of Vias, and I think I might like it better with more brown instead of grey.

Anyway, I also posted this in the AR15.com precision rifle forum, but either way, I'm letting the forums pick my pattern!

Have at it! What do y'all think?

I voted for Kuiu Vias, there is something about that pattern that I really like. But the GAP is close behind.

Where do you live. I mean, if you are going to have camo, it should at least camouflage itself.

British DPM is my favourite camo, closely followed by the US Tiger Stripe.
Saw a rifle on here somewhere cerakoted in Tiger Stripe.
Was the 100% Duck's Nuts.👍

I'm on with Tigers. Get some, then wear them and wash them until they have faded. Send the result to your painter.

LOL....this is what I edited out of my post here that was in my ARFCOM post....

I thought I'd put it here so as to avoid at least some of the typical GD responses of "cockcam" and "stripperflage"

Guess I should've left it....

Reactions: Aftermath
Like I said at AR15, 1 and 3 are pretty much the same and 2 is 1 and 3 without grey. Flip a coin over 1/3 vs 2.

Gap, but check some of the unique camps that Altus has on their site. They have stocks with there own camos.

Glad you made the right choice! GAP sure beats out the bag of dicks!

Even if they are red, white and blue. :)

GAP it is!!! I'll make sure to post pics when it comes back...

The Dudley boys used to wear this color.
Always thought it was pretty cool. Don't know how useful it would be, but cool.

1621730453834.png

Reactions: RFutch