• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Picked up my new boomer

PyratM

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2012
Canton, GA
Well, new to me at least. Many of you will have seen this already in the thread started by Chad Dixon seen here

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3122476&page=1

Well I just wanted to post pictures of it in its new home

Fiddy.jpg

And here it is with a coworker who was Mr T for Halloween

Untitled.jpg

Re: Picked up my new boomer

I'll bust Pappy's ass at chow,for tripping it.

Congrats on your new rifle purchase! I look forward to seeing range reports in the future.

Man, that thing is gorgeous!! I love the paint job.

Jeremy45

McMillan single shot action
McMillan Big Mac Stock
Brux Navy Contour Tube at 30" - fluted
McMillan Brake
Jewel with Bottom Safety Set At 1lb
Versa-Pod Heavy Duty 50 BMG Bipod
Reamed with Armalite 50 BMG Match Chamber, throated for 750 Amax

The stock was custom sprayed by Chad and his guys while all the metal work was ceracoated tungsten gray

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SilentStalkr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice. Can you give us specifics? </div></div>

The link in the OP's first post takes you to the build page with all of the specs and pictures. It's a pretty cool read with a lot of detail.

Finally had the chance to crack off a few rounds after turkey today. This gun is SMOOTH! The recoil is move like a slow shove instead of a sharp punch. I shot my 7mm Rem Mag right after and it is way more punishing. Those who might be leery of a 50, you might want to rethink if you were afraid of nasty recoil. It was so smooth to shoot, I let my 135 lb wife and her 100 lb 16 year old sister shoot it. It was the first gun her sister has ever shot! They then shot the 7 Mag and agreed that it kicked much more.