• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Picked up my new rifle last night.

dieselgeek

Do you even Shoot Bro?
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Remington 700 AAC-SD .308 1:10 twist.
Manners T4
Manners/badger Mini chassis
Timney Trigger #510
Versapod mount and bipod
Leupold Mark 4 20 MOA base
PWS muzzle brake.

Waiting on a Vortex Razor HD 5-20
0J1Vjh.jpg

jEFB5h.jpg

Re: Picked up my new rifle last night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remington 700 AAC-SD .308 1:10 twist.
Manners T4
Manners/badger Mini chassis
Timney Trigger #510
Versapod mount and bipod
Leupold Mark 4 20 MOA base
PWS muzzle brake.

Waiting on a Vortex Razor HD 5-20
0J1Vjh.jpg

jEFB5h.jpg
</div></div>

That's the best looking 700 AAC I've seen yet! Seriously, dude that looks awesome!

Congrats
wink.gif

Glad to see you picked up another rifle. That didn't take too long.
smile.gif

Looks great! Make sure to send a range report our way

Glass came in, went w/ an HDMR from Mile High Shooting, as well as some badger rings.

7NcjEh.jpg

K5yZoh.jpg

D9Pifh.jpg

Congrats on that good looking rifle, and worthy of that 18 year Glenlivet! Mmmmm... Scotch.

Very nice! Also thinking of the same scope so when you do your range report please let us know what your think of it.

Also the wife wants me to tell you that she loves your kitchen! Trying to point out the scope and she sees the stove....WTF????
frown.gif

Very nice - I was debating on the T4, but cheaped out with the B&C A5 (kind of heavy). Let us know how it handles.

Did you do the versa-pod mount? Maybe a better pic of it if you can? Nice rifle by the way!

Tac, I do have the versapod mount, I'll see if I can get a better photo for you tonight.

Groups okay at 100 yards w/ 175s, but groups .6MOA at 200 yards w/ the same ammo. I don't quite understand that, but that's what this rifle likes to do it seems.

MnYVq.png

Took it all the way out to 1000 yards, the HDMR has some dang nice glass for any price IMO. It does suffer from the CA other people have spoke about, but that does not seem to matter at long ranges. It's easy to see at 50-200 yards.

WdRp1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-hWRPBI41M&feature=youtu.be