• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pics from the Range!

stillsmokin875

Private
Minuteman
May 26, 2012
TN
Had a chance to hit the range last weekend and snapped a few quick pics of me and my buddy shooting our AR-15s. Two totally different platforms, but both equally fun to shoot. Mine is a 24" Bushmaster Varminter, and his is a 16" Smith&Wesson M&P. Couldn't get a pic of the targets because it started raining and they all but disintegrated. Enjoy!

2012-09-08_13-21-47_701.jpg

2012-09-08_12-09-02_376.jpg

2012-09-08_12-57-39_420.jpg

2012-09-08_12-49-56_886.jpg

2012-09-08_13-21-27_228.jpg

2012-09-08_13-16-01_772.jpg

2012-09-08_13-22-46_941.jpg

Re: Pics from the Range!

Is that from the John Sevier Hunter Ed Center in Knoxville? Both rifles look nice!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that from the John Sevier Hunter Ed Center in Knoxville? Both rifles look nice!! </div></div>

Yes sir! I love shooting there, all the range officers are nice and knowledgeable. Plus its super cheap and not really that crowded. Do you go there often?

That's interesting. I haven't been there in some time mostly because the RSOs were not so nice. That kinda sucks because it's about five minutes from my house and it's a nice 100 yard range. It has been a few years though so it might be worth another try.

Good looking rifles!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChorusD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's interesting. I haven't been there in some time mostly because the RSOs were not so nice. That kinda sucks because it's about five minutes from my house and it's a nice 100 yard range. It has been a few years though so it might be worth another try.

Good looking rifles! </div></div>

I have yet to have a bad experience there, you should try it out again!

I haven't been in awhile, which is surprising as i too live about 5 minutes away. I am a memeber at ORSA and shoot out there often. I liked the John Sevier range, RSOs were nice. Seemed well taken care of too. Worst part was odd operating times during the week.