• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Pics of Black on Black AI or AICS setup.

thefitter

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 10, 2010
See a lot of green and earth anybody have a Darth Vader stick?

Re: Pics of Black on Black AI or AICS setup.

Here is one from the tropic...

DSC01689.jpg

Love the look, may have to get a set of black skins for mine to change it up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMG_0902.jpg

</div></div>
My, my. I was thinking about olive drab but I do believe that changed my mind...

Really nice picture too, by the way.

Here is mine:

AWS_1800.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rsilvers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is mine:

AWS_1800.jpg
</div></div>

Oh my, that is a fat one!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh my, that is a fat one! </div></div>

Thats what she said!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rsilvers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is mine:

AWS_1800.jpg
</div></div>

Gota love the Covert.

It is an AWP for which I bought a 16 inch covert barrel and silencer. Right now I am also getting a 24 inch 260 barrel for it.