• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pics of Eberlestock packs: some camo/color options

ceylonc

Eberlestock Dealer
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2006
Memphis, TN
I've had a LOT of inquiries regarding the different color options of these packs (namely Olive Green vs. Ranger Green, Dry Earth vs. Coyote Brown, etc.). I was able to hit my warehouse over the weekend & take some pics of some different color options & how they look next to each other.

Now, I am not a professional photographer, do not have a fancy digital camera or know how to use photo editing software that might make these pics better. If anybody want to play with the resolution, etc of the pics just let me know & I'll email them to you.
P1070564Medium.jpg

the colors above, from left to right, are <span style="font-style: italic">MULTICAM</span>, <span style="font-style: italic">UNICAM</span>, <span style="font-style: italic">ACU DIGITAL</span>, AND <span style="font-style: italic">ARPAT DIGITAL</span>.
P1070565Medium.jpg

from left to right, <span style="font-style: italic">MULTICAM</span> and <span style="font-style: italic">UNICAM DIGITAL</span>
P1070566Medium.jpg

from left to right, <span style="font-style: italic">ACU DIGITAL </span>and <span style="font-style: italic">ARPAT DIGITAL</span>
P1070567Medium.jpg

from left to right, <span style="font-style: italic">RANGER GREEN</span>, <span style="font-style: italic">OLIVE GREEN</span>, and <span style="font-style: italic">DRY EARTH</span>
P1070568Medium.jpg

from left to right, <span style="font-style: italic">OLIVE GREEN </span>and <span style="font-style: italic">RANGER G</span>REEN
P1070569Medium.jpg

from left to right, <span style="font-style: italic">RANGER GREEN </span>and <span style="font-style: italic">OLIVE GREEN</span>

Anyhow, just thought this post would be a nice reference for folks looking at these packs who don't have the ability to see them in person to differentiate the colors & camo patterns. I am missing a few colors (namely the hunting camo patterns & coyote brown; should be restocked in that color this week) and hope to add some pics to this thread as I get restocked. If you want to see a color or pattern in particular shoot me a PM & I'll try to get some pics to you

Thanks for looking.

Re: Pics of Eberlestock packs: some camo/color options

Big help, as their site completely confuses one. Not every one lives and breaths cammo. Unicam and Dry Earth work for me.

Which model is the olive green one on the right in the last photo?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Prvbs 27:17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which model is the olive green one on the right in the last photo? </div></div>
That is a G4 Operator. Unfortunately, Eberlestock has discontinued the G4 Operator in Olive Green. They have replaced it with Ranger Green.

Hope this helps.

thats perfect...you say that they have discountinued...do you happen to still have anymore in stock?

Thanks for the pictures. I've been looking at getting one of these, and was wondering about the different colors.

Thanks for posting these.

Those pictures are great! If you could post some pics of the hunting camo versions when you get them in, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Re: Pics of Eberlestock packs: some camo/color opt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrLowandSlow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those pictures are great! If you could post some pics of the hunting camo versions when you get them in, I'd greatly appreciate it. </div></div>
Will do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrLowandSlow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those pictures are great! If you could post some pics of the hunting camo versions when you get them in, I'd greatly appreciate it. </div></div>

Cabelas in Rogers has eberlestock in two of the best hunting camo colors. You could go there and get your hands on them but make sutre you order it from Ceylon. His proces and options are much better and he may even have it to your house before you get home.

Ceylon,

Good pics.
Now I need to stop by and play with them.

Sorry for the thread resurrection.

Is Eberlestock's "military green" the same as "ranger green?"