• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pics of M40's

USMARINE2112

Private
Minuteman
May 27, 2010
VIRGINIA
Alright im not sure in there is a post or not but let see where this goes!!!! Post your pics of USMC spec build M40's so everyone can see!!!!

Re: Pics of M40's

Build me one and I will keep it forever. I bet my instructor would love to have one.

Im not looking for a build guide. Ive built quite a few. I wanna critique other peoples work. I was a 2112 (Gunsmith)at Quantico so I know how these are built.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JR CARTER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alright im not sure in there is a post or not but let see where this goes!!!! Post your pics of USMC spec build M40's so everyone can see!!!! </div></div>

What you really ment to say .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wanna critique other peoples work.</div></div>

You should be embarrassed .

Here are a couple of pics of my GAP M40A1.
DSC_4889.jpg

DSC_4885.jpg

DSC_4883.jpg

It most certainly does look correct George. Your shop does outstanding work!!!! Just missing me and Eric!!!! Im kidding.

Never said I wanted to Critique other peoples work!!!!! I could care less. I know if GAP builds it its awesome. Just like seeing what people do to M40's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JR CARTER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never said I wanted to Critique other peoples work!!!!!</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JR CARTER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I wanna critique other peoples work.</div></div>

laugh.gif

Couldn't help myself.... ROFL

It's like that interview with Rick James on the Chappelle Show.

"Grind my feet on his couch? I think I got a little more sense than that."

"Yeah, I remember grindin' my feet on that n*****'s couch."
laugh.gif

JR, I finally got some time to load and test your A1 build. It's perfect. Thanks again.

url]
[/img]

I'm no bench shooter but here is a couple off a front rest while zeroing the scope at 200yds. two shots, adjust, two shots, came right in though.

url]
[/img]

Are you ready to build an A3???

Xcount great looking gun. I need to order a barrel for my a1 build.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JR CARTER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im not looking for a build guide. Ive built quite a few. <span style="font-style: italic"> </span> <span style="color: #FF0000"> I wanna critique other peoples work.</span> I was a 2112 (Gunsmith)at Quantico so I know how these are built. </div></div>

Not that other's havent already pointed it out (they have), I figured I would quote you as well in case you STILL try to say that you DIDNT say the above.
whistle.gif

EDIT:
Oh, wanna add...there are 2 reasons why there arent that many responding to this thread...1)There is already a couple threads dedicated to the M40 and 2)Since you've shown your true colors, most will stay away, and for good reason.