• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Pics of the Mcmillan A-3 Sporter& Adj tact hunter

B.Bates

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2005
Palatka, Fl
the new a3 sporter

a3spr.jpg

a3spr2.jpg

a3spr3.jpg

Adjustible Tactical Hunter

untitled.jpg

tacticalhunter33.jpg

tacthunger00.jpg

tacticalhunter9.jpg

Re: Pics of the Mcmillan A-3 Sporter& Adj tact hunter

with sporter fill the A3 Sporter will weigh the same as a HTG, roughly 2 lbs. The Adj Tac-Hunter will be a little heavier because of the cheek piece hardware.

Any info on price and availability for the A3 Sporter?

i believe its priced the same as the htg or hunting stocks and you can order it today

Next time take pictures BEFORE you have your coffee!
smile.gif
JK. Nice looking stocks. I like the thumb relief on the A3 Sporter, looks comfy. Kind of looks like a Manners MCS-T with an improved grip (the cheek weld looks nice and high). Perfect.

We are shipping orders out for the A3 Sporter already. It is priced the same as a HTG, $488 which inlcudes your choice of colors, stock fully machined so your rifle will drop in, decelerator pad and 2 sling studs.

McMillan sure does make a top quality stock, the very best in my opinion, what is the color mix on the first one?

For the weight on these stocks and any of our other stocks please go to our web-site at www.mcmillanusa.com. Click on the "stocks" section, then click on "FAQ" on the left hand menu and read #25 and #26.

Dick, can the tactical hunter be had in an edge inletted for a 700 sa?

The color mix on the A3 sporter stock is 34% med brown 33% light brown and 33% black marble.

The Adj Tac-Hunter stock cannot be made in Edge Tech because of the hardware that must be installed for the cheek piece.

Do you know if either of these stocks be available with a Sako 75 inlet?

Thanks

I know this is an old thread but I'd found it and got interested in the A3 hunter.

Couldn't find either on their site so called.

They still have them both. I'll soon have the A-3 hunter.. .

Just thought I'd toss it up in case anyone else was interested and couldn't find it.

It's not on the site, just call if interested.

Why isn't it on McMillian's website?

That A3 sporter is a nice stock!

Dick,

Can this stock be inletted for the FN SPR and Howa short? Also will KMW hardware be available?

Manners will do all 3 no charge on their TA, just saying.
smile.gif

Nice, I have an A-3 sporter at the smiths right now waiting for the barrel. I do like the higher comb for the nightforce. My studs were however angled to match the barrel channel not the forearm taper. But I guess I can have that fixed.