• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Picture association game

forrestgump01

Once a deplorable, always a deplorable!
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2013
    Georgia
    Ok, so its simple . Most of us have never met in person , so pick a hide member or two and post a picture ( video's work too ) of how you picture that person in your mind and what kind of a person they would be if you were to see them in real life .

I will start with our beloved

Choid

Foul Mike

Attachments

• 1621472917096.png
      1621472917096.png
      101.6 KB · Views: 43
    Ok, so its simple . Most of us have never met in person , so pick a hide member or two and post a picture ( video's work too ) of how you picture that person in your mind and what kind of a person they would be if you were to see them in real life .

I will start with our beloved

Choid

Wait, now I am a junkie? Just seconds ago I was a fed. Do you guys think that maybe, just maybe, I occupy too much of your minds?

Hi,

This game really sucks though to be honest....
    Do any of you know how hard it is to imagine that I have to imagine what you all look/act like??? It is exhausting, honestly.
    Every time I imagine what one of you look like the real picture pops up on the holographic image display pedestal...it is ridiculous.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Hi,

Do any of you know how hard it is to imagine that I have to imagine what you all look/act like??? It is exhausting, honestly.
    Every time I imagine what one of you look like the real picture pops up on the holographic image display pedestal...it is ridiculous.

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Screenshot_20210520-140556_Gallery.jpg

Hi,

Sincerely,
    Theis
    If this isnt robin leach i will eat my hat