• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pierce 10X vs CDX-40 for 375CT

Pierce is a high precision manufactoring company that has won piles of f class and bench rest matches. In fact it was the pierce action and build that took the ftr match his year again at the berger nationals. Cdx 40 is just a tactical action made in a foreign country.

Please also note that pierce not only took first place in ftr (keith trapp ) but also 1 and 2 place in sling shooting (gary elieso) at the SWN and a side note. Keith Trapp was using a tuner ... lol but every one knows tuners dont work..

I dont really care what other people say. I care about what i have personally tested and measured.

Back on topic. Both actions will serve well. I have personal experience with both, and marginally prefer pierce.

Reactions: badassgunworks
I dont really care what other people say. I care about what i have personally tested and measured.

Back on topic. Both actions will serve well. I have personal experience with both, and marginally prefer pierce.
I was talking about tuners

Reactions: iceng
No experience with the 10x but agree with the above the the cadex shadow in 375 is excellent. I have no complaints either.

I have a Cadex Shadow and I have no complaints. I shoot the SWE ULR Matches and have done very well with it. I am currently running a 34in 1-7 twist Bartlein barrel and shooting 400 grain CE Lazers, Robert Vestal did the work on this one. In the last 4 matches I was 2nd 3 time and won the last match on Feb6th. We shoot 4 target and here are the distances last match, 1780,2205,2650 and 3085. I do have a barrel on order from K&P a 36 1-7.5 Very heavy contour. Never used the Pierce 10X but heard its good.

How fast you running those 400s Gixxer? Any issues with camming or extraction with that short bolt lift on high pressure rounds?

I am at 3065 AVG FPS SD OF 7.7 last time I check. I am using 131.5 N570 no pressure or heavy bolt lift at all. Peterson Brass is on 5th firing no issues. Also no bump of the shoulder and they still chamber great. I do anneal every firing.

Reactions: BCX