• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Slapchop

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2009
New York
Piranha (2010)

Not the greatest story line, bascially a bunch of super old mutant fish hacking up a bunch of drunken college kids.

The selling point to the movie though is the fact that it was filmed in Lake Havasu Arizona and it's filled top to bottom with nothing but ass and tits. Hot ass and tits. And if you've ever been to Lake Havasu for spring break you'll find that at least a portion of the movie is "inspired by true events".

Re: Piranha

I saw this as a rental the other night and chuckled... I dont think i have seen it, because I usually remember when I see jugs.

Will have to give it a chance

Should have just named it Tits and Fish lol. It was funny to watch it with all the rediculous plot and bad cgi and then lots of tits. They are already making a sequel Ive been told

B4

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chubbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Movie with no point to it </div></div>
Sure it did, two of them. One on the end of each of Gianna Michael's tits.